How Bitter are the BITTERS!

that was one of the days robbie turned up then was it?whats going on with that whole situation anyway heard that gobshite from santos was out saying he wants to go back to brazil?bullshit aye?!

Rafa32 said:
that was one of the days robbie turned up then was it?whats going on with that whole situation anyway heard that gobshite from santos was out saying he wants to go back to brazil?bullshit aye?!

Old news mate, and yes it was bullshit.

How bitter, twisted, and jealous, are the Bin Dippers, the Rags, Villa , the spuds, blue dippers, the FA, UEFA, The British media, and many more insecure mfckrs. why? because we dare to try and take on the cozy establishment. Viva Robinho, Viva Tevez, Viva Manchester City FC

Gaudino said:
Rafa32 said:
oh dear..actually no because he wouldnt fit into our system..is tevez really worth breaking up the torres and stevie partnership?and nobodies gona spend that money on a sguad player so i never actually believed we would sign him?

Go afookinway you binrat. Qiuck joke!! Howdya make a scouse ommlette? You rob a few eggs, rob an onion, rob a few mushrooms etc etc.

Rafa32 said:
oh dear..actually no because he wouldnt fit into our system..is tevez really worth breaking up the torres and stevie partnership?and nobodies gona spend that money on a sguad player so i never actually believed we would sign him?

Wouldn't fit in to your system.....what fucking system is that? Your players go and play, and you rob their houses. What a great system, no wonder he didn't want to sign for you lot.

You need to watch out, as I have heard through the grapevine that if the Adebayor deal falls through, we are going to test the razor blades metal by sneaking in a cheeky £60 million bid for Torres! Be afraid, nobody is safe at your club, £600 MILLION of debt don't forget, just like at the swamp!

ManCityFC said:
Rafa32 said:

Wouldn't fit in to your system.....what fucking system is that? Your players go and play, and you rob their houses. What a great system, no wonder he didn't want to sign for you lot.

You need to watch out, as I have heard through the grapevine that if the Adebayor deal falls through, we are going to test the razor blades metal by sneaking in a cheeky £60 million bid for Torres! Be afraid, nobody is safe at your club, £600 of debt don't forget, just like at the swamp!
£600 IS that it.. lol

southstand117 said:
ManCityFC said:
Rafa32 said:

You need to watch out, as I have heard through the grapevine that if the Adebayor deal falls through, we are going to test the razor blades metal by sneaking in a cheeky £60 million bid for Torres! Be afraid, nobody is safe at your club, £600 of debt don't forget, just like at the swamp!
£600 IS that it.. lol

Ha ha, they fucking wish. Edited!

blue 1992 said:
BlueT said:
How bitter, twisted, and jealous, are the Bin Dippers, the Rags, Villa , the spuds, blue dippers, the FA, UEFA, The British media, and many more insecure mfckrs. why? because we dare to try and take on the cozy establishment. Viva Robinho, Viva Tevez, Viva Manchester City FC
Agree 100%

They're not handling this very well NOW, so what are they going to be like in another 4/5 years time!!!

An injury-prone Championship player, a Wigan player & some French kid......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.