How Bitter are the BITTERS!

Blue4ever85 said:
An injury-prone Championship player, a Wigan player & some French kid......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Heard on SSN earlier, that these players were the final piece of the jigsaw!!!! YCMIU.

Rafa32 said:
that was one of the days robbie turned up then was it?

Yeah....thats right, the Robbie who finished on FOURTEEN Prem League goals (in his first season here) Same total as, er...oh yeah Torres......can't wait for Robbie to get to grips with playing in the EPL.

ManCityFC said:
Rafa32 said:
oh dear..actually no because he wouldnt fit into our system..is tevez really worth breaking up the torres and stevie partnership?and nobodies gona spend that money on a sguad player so i never actually believed we would sign him?

Wouldn't fit in to your system.....what fucking system is that? Your players go and play, and you rob their houses. What a great system, no wonder he didn't want to sign for you lot.

You need to watch out, as I have heard through the grapevine that if the Adebayor deal falls through, we are going to test the razor blades metal by sneaking in a cheeky £60 million bid for Torres! Be afraid, nobody is safe at your club, £600 MILLION of debt don't forget, just like at the swamp!

the sytsem that scored the most goals in the prem last year probably?although you obviously dont have much of a footballing brain on ya there so i wouldnt worry about not understanding that..oh btw did ya not hear that you already put a "cheeky" bid in for torres..didnt really end well..as long as rafa is at liverpool he's an untouchable up there with messi,xavi,iniesta and the likes imo..

Rafa32 said:
ManCityFC said:
You need to watch out, as I have heard through the grapevine that if the Adebayor deal falls through, we are going to test the razor blades metal by sneaking in a cheeky £60 million bid for Torres! Be afraid, nobody is safe at your club, £600 MILLION of debt don't forget, just like at the swamp!

the sytsem that scored the most goals in the prem last year probably?although you obviously dont have much of a footballing brain on ya there so i wouldnt worry about not understanding that..oh btw did ya not hear that you already put a "cheeky" bid in for torres..didnt really end well..as long as rafa is at liverpool he's an untouchable up there with messi,xavi,iniesta and the likes imo..

I've heard this before, can't remember where!! :)

LongLang said:
Dobsy87 said:
Manchester-United-Carlos--001.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Listen Rafa you fat spainsh waiter seen as you like facts here is some for you!
You could not afford Tevez FACT!
Robinho scored as many goals as the lady boy FACT!
You are soo skint you wanted to share a ground with your closet rivals FACT!
You are in debt as high as the liver bird FACT!
We are not in debt FACT!
We are the richest club in England FACT!

CTID

4times said:
Listen Rafa you fat spainsh waiter seen as you like facts here is some for you!
You could not afford Tevez FACT!
Robinho scored as many goals as the lady boy FACT!
You are soo skint you wanted to share a ground with your closet rivals FACT!
You are in debt as high as the liver bird FACT!
We are not in debt FACT!
We are the richest club in England FACT!

CTID
richest , IN THE LAND AN ALL THE WORLD...

I get the impression you are getting all this abuse because you are continually tring to piss on everyones chips by trying to have your 'serious' discussions....that no-one wants. Why dont you fuck off for a while and let City fans bask with other city fans in the joy of knowing some of the best players in the world, at their peak, are going to grace our turf in our sky blue jersey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.