How can people still be negative about mancini?

I honestly do not know how any true Manchester City fan can be negative about Robbie after some of the crap managers we have had over the years he is finally winning us something, I do not care if we play boring football as long as we keep progressing as a club. I mean just look how far we have come since that dark FA Cup match against Blackburn a few years ago. Now is the time to be positive and look forward to next year. CTID

This thread is a stark reminder of just how shit Bluemoon can be. Such a shame on a day like today when we could nick 3rd place it's the so called "positive" posters so hell bent on starting arguments and scoring points...

BillyShears said:
This thread is a stark reminder of just how shit Bluemoon can be. Such a shame on a day like today when we could nick 3rd place it's the so called "positive" posters so hell bent on starting arguments and scoring points...

this. can't we just get on with the season and get over ourselves for arguments and silly bickering that happened 3 months ago that we keep dragging up every week or 2 for absolutely no reason?

BillyShears said:

Billy i was only asking a question, the negativity found it's way to the thread, all by itself. I'd rather eat my own turd, than knowingly give negative cunts a platform..............

BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
1. I wish people would stop bringing up Everton. It wasn't our tactics that cost us that match. Tactics didn't make us miss our chances, nor did tactics prevent Kompany from losing out on two very good headers. By the way, don't get me wrong. I think Vincent is our player of the season.

2. I've said it before and I'll keep repeating it. I think the loss at Anfield was one of the most positive steps for the club in the past few years because Mancini took complete responsibility (without absolving the players who didn't deserve absolution) despite how rightfully angry everyone was about it. He learned from it. He stepped up and took responsibility for it. He didn't blame everyone and God for it. Do we think Arsene Wenger would have stepped up like that? He wouldn't, and that's why his teams don't have the mentality to challenge. Mancini taking credit for the loss like that I bet very much increased his credibility in the dressing room.

3. The Premier League is not a fucking pay meter. Don't know if you have those (you probably do) but it's not like that. You don't simply insert money until you have the result you want in one season. That is not the nub of anything. It's a poor, poor argument and frankly it makes me question either the ability of the person to understand the game or their agenda (and sometimes it makes me question both.) Look how long it's been since Real Madrid won it all.

I've respectfully bowed out of this thread - but I'm happy to send you a PM defending by my ability to understand the game and my agenda. Both of which frankly, are as piss poor an argument as you're accusing me of having.
I think "agenda" was too strong a word. Apologies for that. "Opinion" might be better. I forgot the pejorative context of "agenda" when I was writing the post.

glen quagmire said:
BillyShears said:

Billy i was only asking a question, the negativity found it's way to the thread, all by itself. I'd rather eat my own turd, than knowingly give negative cunts a platform..............

you made a thread about Mancini mate, that's like poking a tiger with a stick and wondering why it's ripped your head off 30 seconds later...

If we lose tonight then it starts again.

The Anti Mancini lot haven't gone away, they've had their arguments ruined but they'll still be here and will be here until Mancini leaves MCFC.

He stole a job from Sparky and Mou Mou, he's never going to be popular in some quarters.

Live with it.

BillyShears said:

shit ?? No billy..its posters who think the manger is doing a great job airing their views..
you know for a fact that if the tables were turned and we lost the cup and failed to get CL you'd be doing the same to us "positive" posters.....so please dont call it "shit" ...I call it bad eggs.

glen quagmire said:
BillyShears said:

calling me a **** isn't really the way to endear yourself towards me...

you asked a question i'm assuming you were clever enough to know would incite the reaction it did. had posters like me or PB stayed out of the thread we'd have been called out for it. we get involved and defend ourselves without throwing insults or cheap shots around and we're still roundly abused and belittled for it.

i think a lot of people on here forget so often that we're all on the same side. we all support the same club.

i'm going to stay out of any future threads like this or arguments about Mancini. There's only a couple of matches and then a long summer of transfer speculation to look forward to. I'm delighted for all those who feel their faith in Mancini has been vindicated - because it's meant ultimately that City have been successful - which is what makes me happy...!

BillyShears said:
glen quagmire said:
BillyShears said:

calling me a **** isn't really the way to endear yourself towards me...

you asked a question i'm assuming you were clever enough to know would incite the reaction it did. had posters like me or PB stayed out of the thread we'd have been called out for it. we get involved and defend ourselves without throwing insults or cheap shots around and we're still roundly abused and belittled for it.

i think a lot of people on here forget so often that we're all on the same side. we all support the same club.

i'm going to stay out of any future threads like this or arguments about Mancini. There's only a couple of matches and then a long summer of transfer speculation to look forward to. I'm delighted for all those who feel their faith in Mancini has been vindicated - because it's meant ultimately that City have been successful - which is what makes me happy...!

Bill, the **** was a shit figure of speech, my bad i take it back. I still stand by my every other word though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.