How do I get out of this without faking my own death?

johnmc said:
The missus has you in the bad books for necking another woman. And you wanna let her go to a fancy dress party dressed as wonder woman and expect no one to try it on with her. And if she is drunk and a bit flirty and SWP's Back is there in his gladiator get up she is going to go for it isnt she.

And if no one does crack on to her while she is wearing a wonder woman outfit when you arent there then she isnt worth it anyway mate so sack her off.
Very much this.

Just send her round with the cossie now.

johnmc said:
The missus has you in the bad books for necking another woman. And you wanna let her go to a fancy dress party dressed as wonder woman and expect no one to try it on with her. And if she is drunk and a bit flirty and SWP's Back is there in his gladiator get up she is going to go for it isnt she.

And if no one does crack on to her while she is wearing a wonder woman outfit when you arent there then she isnt worth it anyway mate so sack her off.

TBH if I thought she would go out and get revenge by doing the same I would have pissed off when she tried to kick me out.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:30 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:

Very much this.

Just send her round with the cossie now.

I won't be posting any pics but she does look good in it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.escapade.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.escapade.co.uk/</a>

Now get your credit card out cough up and enjoy yourself.

If not i shall expect a "missus dumped me" thread from you in the near future.

There is a bloke going to this party who fancies your bird. She knows it, she wants you to know it. He's probably tried it on before and been given short thrift, but persists. She needs you to know this to help her square off the fact that youve been tonguing some other bird. If pissed, particularly on wine, she may even engage in some flirting with these bloke to try and some kind of reaction from you. At this point, she will unleash hell and keep on about how she hasnt even done anything BUT you did.
You either take this on the chin and suck it up and go along or you say fuck all that and risk further fall out. Id go with the second ine. Its going tobe a row anyway and i wouldnt go through the motions of giving her the satisfaction of the fancy dress scenario.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
There is a bloke going to this party who fancies your bird. She knows it, she wants you to know it. He's probably tried it on before and been given short thrift, but persists. She needs you to know this to help her square off the fact that youve been tonguing some other bird. If pissed, particularly on wine, she may even engage in some flirting with these bloke to try and some kind of reaction from you. At this point, she will unleash hell and keep on about how she hasnt even done anything BUT you did.
You either take this on the chin and suck it up and go along or you say fuck all that and risk further fall out. Id go with the second ine. Its going tobe a row anyway and i wouldnt go through the motions of giving her the satisfaction of the fancy dress scenario.

We are over the row and have made up and she doesn't drink wine so I should be ok.

I knew I shouldn't have give too much info away. I wanted advice on how to avoid a party and it's turned into relationship advice.

Me and the Mrs are fine. I just wanted any ideas of avoiding this party while staying in the good books.

SteWadda said:
I knew I shouldn't have give too much info away. I wanted advice on how to avoid a party and it's turned into relationship advice.

Me and the Mrs are fine. I just wanted any ideas of avoiding this party while staying in the good books.

Only fine? You deserve to be happy mate. Get rid.

Say you feel ill a couple days before, fake it and fake it good.

Then she can call and cancel with good conscience and with your miraculous recovery take here somewhere nice last minute, and i mean nice if your in the doghouse.

SteWadda said:

Fake a dose of the shits on the night. Take a book in with you and do a few theatrical moans every now and then for effect. Be a brave little soldier and tell her to go because you don't want to spoil her night and jobs a good un.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.