How do we beat the arsenal tomorrow?

Over power them in midfield, don't allow them too much time on the ball but don't dive in with the tackles, press them high and then use our superior strength to just hassle them. I don't think they will be able to deal with it, and when we have the ball use this strength, power and pace we have as well as the talent and creativity and we should win. We've out played them the last couple of seasons based on counter attack at pace, we still have that pace but we now have a midfield that can dominate on the ball and off it and the strength and talent of silva and tevez to add to it. With a confident Ade on bench to come on and AJ as well I think we can beat them based on strength in depth of squad as well.

I see a very tactical game. I think it will be a 0-0 draw until the last 20 minutes.

then who will be less tired will have the chance to win. likely the changes coming from the benches may be decisive

I hope with all my heart and dont have to come on here and say i told you so,but i have this horrible feeling clattenburg will cost us the game tomorrow.
We are gonna have to be unbelievable to win because this guy will make it even harder.
Please mark prove me wrong!

Our attacking midfielders can exploit their weakness in defence and create havoc while feeding Tevez and Ade, if he starts. NDJ will solely take care of their only threat Fibreglass, Yaya can also do some run in to their penalty areas and supports Tevez while Barry hold possession. Boateng and Zab can also spring some surprises on their outings. Our trump card would probably be Ballotelli as they have not seen this big man plays and the fans, a 12th man from the stands shouting and singing. CTID !!!!!!! 2-0 Tevez and Mario, Come on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.