How do we beat the arsenal tomorrow?

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
The Fixer said:
De Jong to be an animal, breaking up play.....press them high up the field, set an high tempo don't give the fcukers a chance to get into their passing rhythm stop them from playing we will over power them imo.

2-1 IMO!!

What everyone else think??

I think we will win 2-0. Its a midfield game and provided we can stop them here we will be fine imo....cannot wait for Balo to play.....

same,want to see ballo,but i think 3-1 city.

Mancio said:
I see a very tactical game. I think it will be a 0-0 draw until the last 20 minutes.

then who will be less tired will have the chance to win. likely the changes coming from the benches may be decisive

You really read him bro.

But with confidence high maybe Bobby will try something else.

He may try to score first.

80s Shorts said:
The Fixer said:
De Jong to be an animal, breaking up play.....press them high up the field, set an high tempo don't give the fcukers a chance to get into their passing rhythm stop them from playing we will over power them imo.

2-1 IMO!!

What everyone else think??

What have the ITKs told you...lol... ;-)

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm --

Chick Counterfly said:
Recently they've been playing narrow, pushing the DM/CM's forward, and overloading the centre. Fortunately defending that area is our strongest suite.

Although it's no longer the main focus of our game, we're still very capable on the counter. Their CB's don't look that strong to me and they don't use a wholly dedicated holding player a la NDJ to protect them.

It could be remarkably similar to the Chelsea game, keep our three back for the first half to shut them out and play the counter attack, push Yaya further forward if it's level at half time. I'd be shocked if he doesn't stick AJ on to run at Clichy in the last 30. Ade as well. Pace and running with the ball when the game is stretched and their legs are tired.

City have won three and drawn one of the Last five match ups, but I worry about the number of mistakes we've made recently, and how fired up Arsenal are. We'll have to improve on our concentration in defence, and up the accuracy of our 'keep ball' to beat them this time around.

This......is impotant

What we knew anyway, you're a cnut of the highest order :O) btw what happened to TORRES? you know the thread you made saying he was coming......... you sycophant :O)

2-1 will be a fair result.

What alot of us need to remember is that most of our difficult home matches will be done once the Derby is out of the way. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool (at the time) and Man Ure all despatched with Blackpool, Wigan and West Ham to come. It'll just be Tottenham and maybe Villa as tests. Points to be earned.

The Fixer said:
80s Shorts said:
What have the ITKs told you...lol... ;-)

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm --

This......is impotant

What we knew anyway, you're a cnut of the highest order :O) btw what happened to TORRES? you know the thread you made saying he was coming......... you sycophant :O)

lol oh dear, touched a nerve have I.

Look up the word sycophant as you obviously dont know what it means, its you all over.

As for the Torres thread it was one of many, and many agreed. What I find amusing after your little rant is that you cant remember PMing me about the Torres thread saying you had the same info.....LOL

80s Shorts said:
The Fixer said:

Look up the word sycophant as you obviously dont know what it means, its you all over.

As for the Torres thread it was one of many, and many agreed. What I find amusing after your little rant is that you cant remember PMing me about the Torres thread saying you had the same info.....LOL

Are you a cnut in person as much as you are on here? i'm in mary d's from 1:30 pop in say hello i'll get the lads to buy you a beer!

i can see two ways.

First one being reiterated here, break up their quickpass play. Or

Let them play quickpasses but contain them to their own half, making their final ball difficult or forcing them to go for long balls, something that arsenal hardly does. It will be like asking a figureskater do ice hockey.

Possession is for me not a key here. Its more about making the possession useless. contain them, and hit them on the break. If we have possession we need to go for their weak links defensively.

Theyve got it all. Longshots, running into the box from the middle, wing attacks, tricky 1-2s, looking for a penalty. Their approach is quite diverse but all mostly start with quickpasses.

The Fixer said:
80s Shorts said:

Are you a cnut in person as much as you are on here? i'm in mary d's from 1:30 pop in say hello i'll get the lads to buy you a beer!

Like I said, sycophant sums u up hard lad. You also PMed me saying you thought I was a little aggressive.. Oh, the irony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.