How do we beat the arsenal tomorrow?

80s Shorts said:
The Fixer said:
Are you a cnut in person as much as you are on here? i'm in mary d's from 1:30 pop in say hello i'll get the lads to buy you a beer!

Like I said, sycophant sums u up hard lad. You also PMed me saying you thought I was a little aggressive.. Oh, the irony.

Name to the face and all that son, people act up on here because you can't see them....like i said come for a pint you may even get a line :O)

The Fixer said:
80s Shorts said:
Like I said, sycophant sums u up hard lad. You also PMed me saying you thought I was a little aggressive.. Oh, the irony.

Name to the face and all that son, people act up on here because you can't see them....like i said come for a pint you may even get a line :O)

You called me a cnut and sycophant when i made a little joke. I am in Ds before every game. What time, where and what u look like kid.

80s Shorts said:
The Fixer said:

You called me a cnut and sycophant when i made a little joke. I am in Ds before every game. What time, where and what u look like kid.

Next to DJ box kid, i'm half cast 5'11 15 stone in fact go to pic thread in off topic my pic is there....... this will be fun :O)

i hope its not like the away game game at arsenal last season .I hope mancini play silva and johnson with tevez upfront , if he plays silva and tevez alone it will be a big task for these two to create something up front as i do not expect milner or others creating foraging runs up front.this would be a feasible team formation against them without being too light in MF :-

hart

boateng kompany lescott/boyata zabaleta(>>bridge)

de jong

yaya milner

a johnson silva

tevez

blue12 said:
I hope with all my heart and dont have to come on here and say i told you so,but i have this horrible feeling clattenburg will cost us the game tomorrow.
We are gonna have to be unbelievable to win because this guy will make it even harder.
Please mark prove me wrong!

OK,Boyatta had to go,however,you could make money out of this psychic thing......

I was really hoping not to have to do this but i told you so.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 pm --<br /><br />Nothing to do with being pyschic just clattenbergs a cnut,got he boyata decision correct and the pen but every 50-50 he gave to the arse he was shite.

The Fixer said:
80s Shorts said:

Next to DJ box kid, i'm half cast 5'11 15 stone in fact go to pic thread in off topic my pic is there....... this will be fun :O)

How did the reunion go ladies?

The Fixer said:
80s Shorts said:
What have the ITKs told you...lol... ;-)

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm --

This......is impotant

What we knew anyway, you're a cnut of the highest order :O) btw what happened to TORRES? you know the thread you made saying he was coming......... you sycophant :O)

hehe just have to geg in and gloat but i said all along he wouldn't join :)

*leaves thread*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.