How do we beat the arsenal tomorrow?

Recently they've been playing narrow, pushing the DM/CM's forward, and overloading the centre. Fortunately defending that area is our strongest suite.

Although it's no longer the main focus of our game, we're still very capable on the counter. Their CB's don't look that strong to me and they don't use a wholly dedicated holding player a la NDJ to protect them.

It could be remarkably similar to the Chelsea game, keep our three back for the first half to shut them out and play the counter attack, push Yaya further forward if it's level at half time. I'd be shocked if he doesn't stick AJ on to run at Clichy in the last 30. Ade as well. Pace and running with the ball when the game is stretched and their legs are tired.

City have won three and drawn one of the Last five match ups, but I worry about the number of mistakes we've made recently, and how fired up Arsenal are. We'll have to improve on our concentration in defence, and up the accuracy of our 'keep ball' to beat them this time around.

The Fixer said:
De Jong to be an animal, breaking up play.....press them high up the field, set an high tempo don't give the fcukers a chance to get into their passing rhythm stop them from playing we will over power them imo.

2-1 IMO!!

What everyone else think??

What have the ITKs told you...lol... ;-)<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
Chick Counterfly said:
Recently they've been playing narrow, pushing the DM/CM's forward, and overloading the centre. Fortunately defending that area is our strongest suite.

Although it's no longer the main focus of our game, we're still very capable on the counter. Their CB's don't look that strong to me and they don't use a wholly dedicated holding player a la NDJ to protect them.

It could be remarkably similar to the Chelsea game, keep our three back for the first half to shut them out and play the counter attack, push Yaya further forward if it's level at half time. I'd be shocked if he doesn't stick AJ on to run at Clichy in the last 30. Ade as well. Pace and running with the ball when the game is stretched and their legs are tired.

City have won three and drawn one of the Last five match ups, but I worry about the number of mistakes we've made recently, and how fired up Arsenal are. We'll have to improve on our concentration in defence, and up the accuracy of our 'keep ball' to beat them this time around.

This......is impotant

colour coded to avoid confusion :D

tacticsg.jpg

The Fixer said:
De Jong to be an animal, breaking up play.....press them high up the field, set an high tempo don't give the fcukers a chance to get into their passing rhythm stop them from playing we will over power them imo.

2-1 IMO!!

What everyone else think??

I think we will win 2-0. Its a midfield game and provided we can stop them here we will be fine imo....cannot wait for Balo to play.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.