How do we get better next season?

Play youngsters and 2nd stringers in the Carabao Cup as we will no doubt have another Group of Death in the Champions League.

Play youngsters and 2nd stringers in the 3rd round of the FA cup while sending the first team off to Abu Dhabi for a mid winter break.

Maybe then we won't be so fucked by the time we get to this stage of the season.

We are in Pot 1 next season, so we avoid Barca, Bayern, PSG, Juventus already.

A tall strong striker would be handy as a plan B, to start the cup games as well as to see through games we have won (like 3-0) in the first 60 minutes.

We have the best squad in the league and they are all very very young. We just need a good replacement for dinho as his legs can’t take the amount of games he is playing and we need another striker that isn’t injury prone.

This is all we need. Sterling, Sane, Stones, Laporte, Jesus to improve as well.

Do what Ferguson did and the FA and UEFA do, buy a few referees with a big collection of brown envelopes :)

It will be a lot cheaper than actually buying a few good players.

We were a striker light this season and manged the best we could. We need a tall striker to add versatility to our attack. Dino back up is no brainer

Forget all this on the pitch shit , we need ahem”investment “ in UEFA, PL and PGMOL. As a back up to this, a team of private eyes keeping tabs 24/7 on who meets who, where and when. Every skeleton in every closet properly recorded and used to our benefit, be that legal channels, or regulatory, or just plain umm back channels.
I’m afraid this is the correct answer. I cannot believe that HRH Shek Mansour will happily watch one of his prize projects derailed by these cheating nomark little gobshites. Refereeing has cost us the last three games - the most important of our season.

get stones and laporte established as our first choice centre backs. they are crucial to the way we play and bringing the ball out.

Play Stones based on what? he has to earn the spot! He just isn't good enough yet, I know must of us here want Stones to succeeded because of the money splash on him and the fact that he is English but is that really enough? Vinny is a lot stronger and better than Stones, even Ota is better than Stones. I don't see what this Stones obsession is about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.