How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

It does give us infants (35-50) the chance to act the bollocks for a little bit without getting a 'in my day' lecture though.

'kinell are you telling me there are actual Millennials on here? Next thing you know they'll be threads for that hippity hoppity music and we'll have people asking who Derek Parlane is. Can't deal, I'm off for my nap.

Simple solution is to allow applications for asylum in France (already agreed by France) but the Tories wont... this coupled with the increased security at the ferry ports is what's driving the increase in small boats

We are also a signatory to the UN Refugee convention of 1951 (we helped draft it) which clearly states the rights of an asylum seeker

If the Government really wanted change they should be looking to the UN for it ... but they're not are they?

IIRC the last major change we managed to get implemented was the UKs right to deport immigrants who committed an offence and sentenced to 12 months in jail (Thank the Labour party for that in 2007.... and yet the people still think that the Labour party is all for ''open borders'' and will let anyone in )
Foreign criminals could be deported before the 2007 Act (after serving their sentence).

Middle class vegetables? WTAF !!!

Total tosh. Some UK growers are giving up cucumbers in favour of aubergines. If they're growing anything at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.