How do you assess our transfer business?

As good as the signings are of Dias and Ake i dont think it will help close the gap on the scousers enough in terms of consistent performance.

Those two were certainly needed but we need to sort out other issues as well.

Chelsea I think will be a real threat as well so it should make the league more interesting

We need to have better luck with injuries thats for sure as well

Ake is a lot better than decent and he will surprise a lot of people. The only issue is, is that he’s left footed like Laporte. I think with Stones, and Diaz were sorted at centre back for a long time.

GK and full back positions are sorted, would have preferred another left footed dedicated left back.

Needed a left footed left winger IMO.

I’d have moved Mahrez on.

Want to see Braaf promoted and playing.

We’re a striker light, should have took Wilson from Bournemouth too.

definitely agree on Mahrez - he just never seems liek a player who fits into our team

Dont know if Braff is ready however.....other players getting time and he isnt even making the bench (though he may be injured at present)

As good as the signings are of Dias and Ake i dont think it will help close the gap on the scousers enough in terms of consistent performance.

Those two were certainly needed but we need to sort out other issues as well.

Chelsea I think will be a real threat as well so it should make the league more interesting

We need to have better luck with injuries thats for sure as well

You been on SpaceX for the past few days?

Ake is a lot better than decent and he will surprise a lot of people. The only issue is, is that he’s left footed like Laporte. I think with Stones, and Diaz were sorted at centre back for a long time.

GK and full back positions are sorted, would have preferred another left footed dedicated left back.

Needed a left footed left winger IMO.

I’d have moved Mahrez on.

Want to see Braaf promoted and playing.

We’re a striker light, should have took Wilson from Bournemouth too.

You think City should have signed Callum Wilson?

Regarding LB, maybe Pep wants to give Ake a good run and see if he can make the position his own? Everyone is complaining about our full backs bombing forward leaving the CBs exposed. Well Ake will be a LB who defends. Could be very important in the big games. Cancelo can rotate and Mendy can play against lower teams and in Cups.

Decent window. We're stronger than last season.

What I think we needed was a LB, 2x CB and a Winger to replace Sane.

We got Ake, Dias and Torres. Happy with that.

The LB is the issue, not sure why we let Angelino go if not bringing someone in (he's not perfect but would certainly walk to most PL clubs starting XIs and would be a useful back-up to Mendy).

Would have liked to see a Midfielder like Aouar and a fwd but these can wait till next summer.

Decent window. We're stronger than last season.

What I think we needed was a LB, 2x CB and a Winger to replace Sane.

We got Ake, Dias and Torres. Happy with that.

The LB is the issue, not sure why we let Angelino go if not bringing someone in (he's not perfect but would certainly walk to most PL clubs starting XIs and would be a useful back-up to Mendy).

Would have liked to see a Midfielder like Aouar and a fwd but these can wait till next summer.
Have little doubt our weakness in pace , intensity and distribution in midfield that Silva provided in spades at his best and not having the quality now in DM and lack of a gun striker who stays healthy will set us back this season.

I very much doubt we get our points total of last year but hopefully we will stay in the mix for top four to keep our run going or else we will need to win it this year.

With this squad I think we have a better chance of winning the Chumps League than the premiership this season but I doubt we will succeed in doing either.

Will we win the league or champions league with this squad ? I think not.

so if the transfer window is to provide the club a better chance of winning these then I suggest it’s a poor window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.