How do you like your eggs?

Cant eat them, i just see baby chicks , some have hatched from eggs you buy in the shop if looked after and kept warm etc , i just cant do it

Knew a fella once (ex work colleague) he was tight as a nuns chuff, we had a really good canteen that was heavily subsidised and he still wouldn’t pay the prices. Anyway, he used to boil two eggs every day, use the water out of the pan for his brew, he’d put the eggs in his pockets to keep his hands warm, two slices of bread in another pocket, and take the batteries out of his clock, before setting off for work!

Cant eat them, i just see baby chicks , some have hatched from eggs you buy in the shop if looked after and kept warm etc , i just cant do it
I was round my Sister’s and she buys her eggs from a farm shop and cracked one into the pan and out plopped a dead chick.

She shit herself and picnicked a bit, I just told her to fry that up and I’d eat it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.