How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

That would only work if we had a realistic chance in the league. Do we? We could but only if Pellegrini makes some big calls which he has avoided for 12 months. He's not going to do it now. We carry on as we are
Status quo
As I said

At what stage if at all will the powers that be put everyone out of their misery and dispense of pellers? He is getting the sum total of nothing from the squad. We are in free fall with no sign of the descent bottoming out. We most likely will be 4th come tomorrow and if we perform like we did today next week we will be there to stay with the rest of the also rans breathing down our necks. someone needs to have the balls to bring this farce to an end. it really is a sad sight to see what we have become under his watch. Pep will virtually have to start from scratch again.
I agree with the sentiment,

The sooner were rid of this useless engineer the better! We really have gone backwards during the last 18 months how were sitting in 4th with this squad is beyond comprehendible ! That was a real smack in the face 2day ive had it in the neck from showsec and those gobby muppets from White Hart Lane!! Looking forward to the new White Hart Lane and the wall of sound!!!

I'm worried too mate, not getting top 4 would be a disaster.

We've looked shite for months and I really have no idea what we should do.

Hopefully we sack the FA Cup off next week, playing the kids, and give our first team a week and a half off.
yeah I think that's the best bet. that said the first team haven't been covering themselves in glory recently so maybe we should give the young lads a rest and play the 1st team against Chelsea. Seriously though I think it's a case of concentrating on top 4 and anything else would be a bonus. all the talk of the quadruple was always just that, talk, but we are going to look really stupid if we don't qualify for the CL

I like many of us are mad as hell today. Some call it negativity I call it absolute frustration that the Club has been so badly mismanaged in the last 2 seasons.. We have the best, most benevolent owner in football and the past 2 years have been agony. Wait ,wait,wait is all very well. I have had the biggest chunk of my life having those rag bastards looking down on us. We should by now have consigned them to history and let them taste decades of being the underdog....but no -having put clear water between us we have stood still and now regressed such that as bad as they are,as mismanaged as they are they are still on our fucking coat tails in a race for 4th.. Now my frustration may mean toss all to a certain Spaniard but it is driving me nuts...The end

yeah I think that's the best bet. that said the first team haven't been covering themselves in glory recently so maybe we should give the young lads a rest and play the 1st team against Chelsea. Seriously though I think it's a case of concentrating on top 4 and anything else would be a bonus. all the talk of the quadruple was always just that, talk, but we are going to look really stupid if we don't qualify for the CL

We had better face up to the reality that its on the cards.

I expect us to accrue many more points in the premiership next year.

Has anyone read Pellegeini's article in the programme today about what went wrong last week against Leicester? Effing hillarious. The man clearly hasn't got a clue.

I'm worried by the Chelsea and Kiev game, three defeats on the bounce will impact us massively. We're poor in our travels but surely City have enough in the take each game at a time. Kiev will be cold, it has a tough pitch and their team are direct. I'd hazard a guess and say the probability of going into the cup final with less players than are available now is high. On the not-so-doom-and-gloom-front, Vinny is already talking the talk.

(start of season) (recently)
WWWWW LLWLW WWWDW WWDLL WWLWW LWDWL WDWDW WWLL
The next 5: CHELSEA/KIEV/LIVERPOOL/LIVERPOOL/VILLA

NORWICH/KIEV/U****D/CHERRIES/BAGGIES
CHELSEA/STOKE/SAINTS/ARSENAL/SWANSEA
Last fixtures: NEWCASTLE TBC

FA Cup (with possible replays: 2)
6TH ROUND: 12 March 2016
SEMI-FINAL: 23 April 2016
FINAL: 21 May 2016

UEFA Champions League
QUARTER FINALS: 5 and 6 April; 12 and 13 April 2016
SEMI-FINALS: 26 and 27 April; 3 and 4 May 2016
FINAL: 28 May 2016

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.