How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

Said it then and have said it since,the writing was on the wall after the rags and Burnley debacles last season. Those last 6 games of last season papers over the ever widening cracks. He without doubt should have been sacked with a nice pay off and a thank you for the title in 2014. We have pissed away the last two years on Pellegrini,it's not only his fault though as I lay a large portion of the blame on our director of football. The powers that be made a huge error and we are paying for it. Pep has his work cut out and it won't be fixed in one transfer window.
I completely agree mate, after the derby there was no reason whatsoever to keep him in charge.Unless they were already talking to pep. Which is poor form really as Txiki must've been willing to put our success on hold for his own vanity project. It's just a case of waiting for Pellers to leave now I think as there's no other option. It's not by any means the worst position we've been in though so we can complain too much. Not that that makes watching this dross any more bearable.

I completely agree mate, after the derby there was no reason whatsoever to keep him in charge.Unless they were already talking to pep. Which is poor form really as Txiki must've been willing to put our success on hold for his own vanity project. It's just a case of waiting for Pellers to leave now I think as there's no other option. It's not by any means the worst position we've been in though so we can complain too much. Not that that makes watching this dross any more bearable.
It's a sad state of affairs when most of our fans can't wait for the season to end. Let's hope he can get us a top 4 finish but it's by no means a certainty. I just can't see us putting a solid run together,it's just not in us this season. The Rags game next month could be huge,but not for the reason we expected.

I agree 100% and usually get a lot of abuse when making any criticism of Txiki ... I guess the Owners may be working to a 10 year plan whereas most of us who suffered the 35 year plan and now want to see the success that any average coach and decent player recruitment should have resulted in quite comfortably.

We have the bestest owners in the world and the bestest chairman, execs and manager. We used to be very shit, all is well

I agree 100% and usually get a lot of abuse when making any criticism of Txiki ... I guess the Owners may be working to a 10 year plan whereas most of us who suffered the 35 year plan and now want to see the success that any average coach and decent player recruitment should have resulted in quite comfortably.
I don't know the ins and outs of his job as director of football but I'm sure a big part of it is player recruitment. Just think of the money we have wasted on players though and it makes it look as though we haven't a clue what we are doing. 30million for Otamendi and 40 million for Mangina is just ridiculous. I could've found us a pair of centre backs for a quarter of that. His record of signing defenders is piss poor to say the least though. that being said, it's pellergrini who tells them to steam in to the opposing striker for no apparent reason

It's a sad state of affairs when most of our fans can't wait for the season to end. Let's hope he can get us a top 4 finish but it's by no means a certainty. I just can't see us putting a solid run together,it's just not in us this season. The Rags game next month could be huge,but not for the reason we expected.
that's the sad thing mate, I can't wait for the season to end. What sort of an attitude is that though? Actually it's not that I want the season to end I just want Pellers to fuck off, which ever comes first is fine by me

Can we get over the line though? That's what worries me. It shouldn't even be open for discussion whether we can finish top 4. Like you say though we've no choice, we just have to get behind the team and hope for the best. Seeing the same mistakes every week though just makes me think it's a matter of time before we drop out, it's a good job the filth are so shit otherwise I'd be really worried. Whats left though 13 games? Something needs to change

I'm worried too mate, not getting top 4 would be a disaster.

We've looked shite for months and I really have no idea what we should do.

Hopefully we sack the FA Cup off next week, playing the kids, and give our first team a week and a half off.

I'm just hoping MP surprises us all by doing something radical next few games ie play Celina and iheanacho at the start . Could we do worse ? Big risk yes but I shudder to think what can happen if the status quo is kept .

What point did we play United last year and get turned over? Were we out of top 4 at that point? Hopefully go on a similar run again this season.

I'm worried too mate, not getting top 4 would be a disaster.

We've looked shite for months and I really have no idea what we should do.

Hopefully we sack the FA Cup off next week, playing the kids, and give our first team a week and a half off.
That would only work if we had a realistic chance in the league. Do we? We could but only if Pellegrini makes some big calls which he has avoided for 12 months. He's not going to do it now. We carry on as we are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.