How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

I still think we need to just try and hold on, twisting carries a heavier risk now than sticking imo.
That said, i am firmly in the "not good enough" camp now, just dire stuff, show some fucking gumption ffs.

Everything is crossed we get 4th and the rest of my head is screaming "just get to summer"

The club have to know now how big the error was to keep him for this season. Unfortunately,with 11 games to go they will just sit and pray we make the top 4 instead of doing what they should have done last May.

I posted this in another thread but it's perhaps better placed here.

An awful return over the last 2 seasons from Pelli.

He steadied the ship after Bob and really won a double that season with Bob's team that had a point to prove.

Since then apart from a couple of runs we've gone down and are showing no signs of being the top side we should be.

We've not had any luck with injuries but can't keep falling back in that, some effort would help.

The players although not covering themselves in glory are probably fucked, the fixture list has been unkind but if he'd actually introduced some kids from the bench over the last couple of seasons the onus wouldn't be on Dihno every game to hold it all together.

We've also had the shit end of the stick withofficials but our record against any team thatare in the top 9 is a disgrace.

Sub's last night reminded me of Dutch world cup football, when behind bring on loads offorwards as there'll be that many on we're bound to score.... Didn't work for them either.

Our tactics are a total confusion, high centrehalfs, full backs who are also out of position overlapping and getting in the way of wideplayers, high balls up to the front men whogive 12 inches to defenders....etc

It could so easily have gone tits up at Wembley and that win shouldn't be how Pelli is judged this season, we all thought his stubbornness shown to the keepers position is the same with his week in week out tactics.

I'm actually concerned about playing Villa at home now when really as a top team 'pushing' for a CL place we should be thinking of a hat full of goals and giving some players a rest except as above no kids have match experience....

Sorry Manuel, if the board won't turf you, as you are protrade as a honerable man, fall on your sword now.

if we lose on Saturday then we have to sack him surely.
Even Brian Kidd could do a better job than this complete idiot, last Sunday papered over the cracks. He's lost the dressing room.

Look, here's our Premier League title challenge:
dmyxmrerwwvpj5gvk5an.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.