How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

It has been taken,no matter who is the manager now,it is up to the players now,they
Always have the freedom to shine under pellegrini,,,,,,,,

True and it is also up to us the fans to help the team during this tight run in to the end of the season. It would be great to think a bunch of the nervous birdies who want Pellegrini sacked now would be getting behind the team but I'm sceptical.

Our Club has imposed a rare set ofcircumstances where the manager's position was undermined before the crunch part of the season for Pep "jam next season" Guardiola. Yes we couldn't miss out on Pep but it clearly this decision isn't helping our league form that some Blues are so critical of.

Anyway, we will finish in the top four. We will qualify for the last eight of the Champs League and no we won't need to hand back the League Cup because we list at Anfield four days after Wembley!

Pellegrini's tiredness excuse was embarrassing. Liverpool played in europe as well and as many mentioned Klopp freshened things up. If one also takes into account that City players have covered less ground than any team in the league this season then not much excuse at all.

Incidentally Tottenham and Bournemouth have run the most.

Pellegrini is a complete no hoper. One can only imagine how the season may have panned out if we had employed an interim like Hiddink but that bridge has flown. Hopefully the players will just knuckle down and ignore anything Manuel says to them.

Pellgrini just walked out of the post-match interview, as I reported in the post-match thread.

He doesn't look a man that wants to be here.

I'm not one for knee jerk, it's why I've waited to post in here but fuck me, I think this is personal from Manuel... Stick kompany on that bench with kiddo until the season ends, the players simply aren't playing for him and tarnishing reputations worse than the Mancini era... It's tongue in cheek re:vinny but this can't continue....

Act before its too late and we will be points behind 4th place.

Being in the CL next season is very important.

I'll bet you and anyone else on this forum who wants to put their metaphorical money where their mouthes are, that we won't finish outside the top 4. I've heard that refrain three years on the bounce now. Even during Mancini's final season when things looked bleak I stated categorically that there was no way we'd fall out of the top 4. I feel the same this season.

Still confident?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.