How is everyone coping?

No, I look after my wife who was a county sprinter and is now in a wheelchair with Ms so have a good day
Well I am very sorry your wife is in that position but it was clearly a joke and you need thicker skin mate.

Ranting on the Internet at people making a mild joke isn’t going to do you any favours.

One thing I would add to that is as somebody who has spent an equal amount of time working from offices and home office you should try and keep an eye on making sure that you and your mrs find time and ways to create space for each other.

First year or so the novelty will carry you, but it can become claustrophobic if adjustments are not made if it is to become a permanent arrangement. Obviously every partnership has different dynamics so I am not even sure what column you would put this in for your pros and cons ;-)

The more time i spend with my wife is a con.

My back is ruined working from home, the upper part feels really weird and sore, I get out and walk for 20 mins twice a day to try and combat it but it doesn’t work.
Same here.

i have a compressed disc in the lumbar area of my spine. Happened in 2016 and whenever I don’t excercise properly or I’m sat down for long periods of time for days, it flares up......since Jan I’ve been spending a lot of time on my ass, either homeschooling or working from a Laptop. My back flared up in mid Jan and i could barely walk for a week. It’s better now but still a little painful..

Same here.

i have a compressed disc in the lumbar area of my spine. Happened in 2016 and whenever I don’t excercise properly or I’m sat down for long periods of time for days, it flares up......since Jan I’ve been spending a lot of time on my ass, either homeschooling or working from a Laptop. My back flared up in mid Jan and i could barely walk for a week. It’s better now but still a little painful..
I’ve never had any issues, just started since the last few months when the office closed again.

Im going to look at a back corrector thingy.

Not good this morning, the ski hill had 18” since the lifts closed yesterday and I have a client in town that wants to meet this morning. I’d blow him off but he just flew in from Alabama... breathe....

Not good this morning, the ski hill had 18” since the lifts closed yesterday and I have a client in town that wants to meet this morning. I’d blow him off but he just flew in from Alabama... breathe....
I think “blow him off” means two very different things compared with where you are and where I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.