How is everyone feeling?

Haha haha I’m staying in this thread
And I’ve not managed to kick off with anyone even though apparently once you’ve taken a line you turn into a bloodthirsty mentalist who wants to fight the world..

*might have had a little disagreement with some scousers in Marbella last night*

It only taints his reputation if you listen to muppets in the media who have won the grand total of fuck all.
You don't need the press to tell you Monaco, Liverpool, Tottenham aren't world beaters do you? Remember these are teams we absolutely battered in the league.

I was ok until my manager, a Liverpool fan, came in and asked me how I was this morning! “ Gutted, I don’t want to talk about it” and proceeded to put my noise cancelling headphones on for most of the day.
Attacking a bottle of rum, and a 4 pack of Belgium’s finest right now.
I just hope we tear them apart on Saturday now.

About a week ago a mate of mine (Wolves fan) said, 'OK so you won't win the quad, what do you want?'
My honest answer was Domestic treble.
Although last night was a bummer, if we go on to win the Premier League and the FA Cup (and League Cup), I will be as happy as a pig in shit.

Still feel sick in the pit of my stomach and really really angry.
I do however feel massively proud of our players and fans.
F@@k UEFA and the CL.
Let’s go win the treble.

Put a good face on it at work. We better fucking win the fucking league now. Losing the league to Liverpool would be truly fucking shite.

Totally over it, if we were going to miss out on something I'm glad it's the chumps league. Let’s go win the treble.

I'm more pissed off the ref didn't have the correct VAR images, that might have changed his decision on the spurs goal.

Had an email from a work rag today gloating, keeping my powder dry for the response the filthy ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.