How is everyone feeling?

Don't think i have ever felt physically sick as i did last night, every time i think of the game my stomach turns, going to take a long time to get over this. I also don't think i will ever celebrate a goal again, that decision has rocked to the core it may sound dramatic but i still cannot believe it, not that it was wrong but the emotion of thinking we had won the game to the despair of not.

If being knocked out, 2 less games, helps us win the title and the domestic treble, then I’m not bothered.

There’s no guarantee we’d beat Ajax in the semi, or Barcelona or Liverpool in the final.

At least winning the title is in our own hands, and so is winning the FA Cup.

Domestic treble anyone?

I have several already but thanks for the offer.

It's easy to forget that we actually won last night but win we did, yes we conceded 3 but they were against the run of play and down to errors. We are only getting better as a team I never thought we could do the quad but I am convinced we will do it next season.

That's your view - but if that ball into the box had struck Laporte on the arm and then the hip - Hoddle and Jenas would have been screaming for a Pen and it would have been given. VAR is crreating more issues and problems... we saw in Schalke and again last night the Ref's are being given one camera angle... that is giving one decision but from another angle the decision would be different. One angle last night showed the ball clearly strike the arm - but the ref wasn't shown that view - why?
Spot on about Hoddle and Jenas.

The injustice is not whether it was or wasn't handball but why wasn't the third angle shown to the referee?

BT had the video as host broadcasters.
Did they show it to the VAR referee?
Did the VAR referee see the third angle but chose to not show it to the on-field referee?

We could see what the referee was seeing on the monitors, just the first and second angles.
What decision would the referee have given if he had seen it?

The hands of BT stink to me.
They played the third angle once after the goal but before referee saw footage.
Then post-match even Camelgob asked why they weren't seeing the third angle view when they were laughing at his comments about llorente's arm flapping.
No comments from Lineker about that.

Ex-referee Mark Halsey said this morning he thinks it would have been disallowed if the referee had seen the third angle.
Enough doubt for me.

Barca Ajax final to look forward to.

Don't think i have ever felt physically sick as i did last night, every time i think of the game my stomach turns, going to take a long time to get over this. I also don't think i will ever celebrate a goal again, that decision has rocked to the core it may sound dramatic but i still cannot believe it, not that it was wrong but the emotion of thinking we had won the game to the despair of not.
It is wrong to take moments like the Aguero goal away.

Everyone in football will realise this.

Even Man Utd and Spurs fans will agree. It threatens to change football forever. Football is about that moment of joy when the ball hits the back of the net. Not that wait of 2 minutes whilst you watch the ref decide if he is going to give it or not

Can't remember the last time I've felt this depressed after a game. In terms of the game, atmosphere was incredible, similar to when we played Liverpool. I'm not sure on VAR it takes that magical moment away of pure emotion, and where is the benefit to the attacking team gone for the decisions...We lost the game in the 1st leg, KDB was inspirational last night, still don't get why he didn't play and Sane instead of Mahrez... Can someone let me know why Sane isn't starting? I hate away goals...is screwed us so many times in the past few years...Big big 2 games...

It's a bit odd we won, so we drew, but we lost. Hopefully after the shock wears off it will make us even more determined to win our last 6 games, a win on Saturday and things will look a whole lot brighter.

This reminds me of a colleague's old saying of "you three are a right pair, if ever I've seen one!"

Play that front line in the next 6 games and we'll be parading three cups on three different buses. I'm OK about it actually. Would feel a whole lot worse if we'd actually lost last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.