How is it at work/school/college today after the Derby?

I've just been sending my Haaland memes in the work group chat. No reds responding so far. :')

Acceptance from one. The other one trying to use the 'we have to pull our finger out and win the champions league' stick.
This is all i get from them now and when we win one they'll start on about they've won three, it won't stop until we equal them.
I can tell they're getting worried though, they know we're close and now we have Haaland they're beginning to shit themselves!

I had a new starter to train up this morning. He was a young rag who didn't watch the game as he was fixing his car. We've got another here who never watches them when they lose, but when they win he was always watching it in the pub with his mates. ****
Sack both of the cnuts. :)

Daughter's boyfriend is a rag and they were both watching in a pub yesterday. She called me at half time and I asked him how he was enjoying it. He didn't say much.

I didn't rub it in - he's suffered enough being under my daughter's thumb, poor lamb.

My daughter saw sense and bulletted her rag boyfriend a couple of weeks ago. I've told her her timing is appalling

i got home from the game and there were 3 kids playing football on the street . 1 with utd shirt on , 1 liverpool and 1 psg. i laughed as i went passed and said did you enjoy that? they said what am i on about....they didnt even know the score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.