How is it at work/school/college today after the Derby?

Have they all made it back to london yet? They left early enough

I had a new starter to train up this morning. He was a young rag who didn't watch the game as he was fixing his car. We've got another here who never watches them when they lose, but when they win he was always watching it in the pub with his mates. ****
Hugh Woozencroft at the Times said he was at the gridiron game at spurs. Think he was sat on his own because he said everyone was in the bar areas watching our game. Claimed he didn't join them because he knew they would get a stuffing. Typical cockney rag.

The few i have encountered have conceded they are light years behind and have no chance of getting anywhere near us anytime soon.They are in absolute awe of Haaland,and genuinley devastated that he is a Blue.

The rest of the shithouses have gone dark.

I sent a message to my rag mate (who decided to watch the England v Pakistan T20 after half time). At the end of Englands innings i sent him a message saying "209-3 - Good innings that. And coincidentally that's the score the derby ended up".

Made myself chuckle.

Booked the day off today as knew I would be worse for wear, got back from the match yesterday and went straight to the local boozer, its normally packed when the rags are on as none of them go, it's usually the same faces, not a 1 of them to be seen yesterday when I got there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.