How long have you been a City fan?

Since the 6-0 cup win against norwich.It's always been in the family but it was in that cup year I properly started.

35yrs funnily enough, was 8yrs old but cant remember my first match. my earliest memories are winning league cup against Newcastle.

also remember being at Maine road when the king, Colin bell got took out in the derby which ultimately was to finish his career. we lived in cheetham hill and dad used to take us to home games, occasional reserve games and a few away games and been hooked ever since.

bigbaddad said:
35yrs funnily enough, was 8yrs old but cant remember my first match. my earliest memories are winning league cup against Newcastle.

also remember being at Maine road when the king, Colin bell got took out in the derby which ultimately was to finish his career. we lived in cheetham hill and dad used to take us to home games, occasional reserve games and a few away games and been hooked ever since.

I was at that game, it happened right in front of me. I cried buckets!!! Was also at his come back game against Newcastle.

Since 1964 when i was born, but first game i remember a bit was cup final in 69. My first game that i remember at Maine Road was v everton can't remember what happened but i can remember being boring about them being called toffees and having players called barker and dobson so i am guessing late 60s early 70s.

Born 1959
Got my first Umbro City kit for Christmas approx 65 / 66. It came in a box like a decent shirt would today and had a plastic panel across the front so you could tell which kit was inside. Woke up at 5.00am, got my kit on at 5.01am, woke older brothers (they were slightly pissed) at 5.02am for approval, got back into bed still wearing kit, obviously, 5.03am with bruises from brothers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.