How long have you been a City fan?

first game city v oldham texaco cup ginger nut in goal ,best game ever 6-0 v norwich fa cup, 3-2- v twente both times used to love night matches as a kid.

Bluebird1 said:
bigbaddad said:
35yrs funnily enough, was 8yrs old but cant remember my first match. my earliest memories are winning league cup against Newcastle.

also remember being at Maine road when the king, Colin bell got took out in the derby which ultimately was to finish his career. we lived in cheetham hill and dad used to take us to home games, occasional reserve games and a few away games and been hooked ever since.

I was at that game, it happened right in front of me. I cried buckets!!! Was also at his come back game against Newcastle.

remember at that time we were sat in the maine stand, but being so young did not truly realize what a world class player he was, just the type of player we are missing at present.

proper glory hunter 1968 1st game home to notts forest i remember we were winning 3 nil at half time ended 3-3 has anything ever change since.

cant remember exactly when i decided on my allegence but some point during the 2006-2007 season. have a minority of blue in the family however mostly scousers so was a red until then. love city everything about the club and proud to be a blue. never a doubt when i was old enough to think for myself and see the bigger picture. and im 17.
would like to add i always followed city aswell up till that point but this was the season my open love for city came. my dad was not happy ! and everyone at school laughed including the newcastle fans there. im a new city fan but joined with good intentions and completly reject the term that im a glory supporter because its just not true. and i care as much as any other city fan i dont just change between teams with no remorse every season

Chairman Wesker said:
cant remember exactly when i decided on my allegence but some point during the 2006-2007 season. have a minority of blue in the family however mostly scousers so was a red until then. love city everything about the club and proud to be a blue. never a doubt when i was old enough to think for myself and see the bigger picture. and im 17.
would like to add i always followed city aswell up till that point but this was the season my open love for city came. my dad was not happy ! and everyone at school laughed including the newcastle fans there. im a new city fan but joined with good intentions and completly reject the term that im a glory supporter because its just not true. and i care as much as any other city fan i dont just change between teams with no remorse every season

you dont have to justify yourself pal, you saw the light and followed gods own and thats all that matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.