How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I agree. Given time and money he would mould them into a decent enough mid table team. We are at least 10 years ahead of them in development and I think now, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea have years on them too. They realistically will be fighting Newcastle, Brighton, Leicester, West Ham once TH gets his own men in place. For now, they are clearly a bottom 6 club and he needs to assemble a team that are willing to work a damn site harder than they showed on Sunday.
How much of Schteeve McClaren's appointment was based on his Ragnited DNA and a ringing endorsement from the Piscan?

I Advocaat this post wholeheartedly.

I think we must all Stam firm in believing in him there's so many Krol comments already I'm sure he will show his players soon that he is the big Bosman, it's tough early on but please Stuy positive and on his side on he's going through Gaal right now but after this slow Swart to the campaign the adversity will make a Numan of him as it's still Jong in the season, the next few Wiekens are key he'll show those players there's a price Depay for for underperforming but even so I reckon he'll make it past a tough Winter and before you know it he'll Wijnaldum critics over, then he'll have Seedorf all the competition in the race for the top Boer.

Last edited:
I thought pounland was a good appointment for them, but always couple that with they needed to acknowledge that he would need time to change how they play and accept that they might not be winning anything for a while. Unfortunately, most rags I talked with seemed to be onboard with that… luckily they they have made such a right feck up of these first few games that the pressure has now been piled on straight away. Add to that the mess of things they seem to be making in the transfer market and he could well be gone by the World Cup! Nice!

I am surprised he hasn't been more pragmatic given the resources he currently has. There was no chance he could turn these people into a pressing, quick-passing, possession-based team this season, let alone after a few weeks of passing exercises.

Maybe it's a sign of his self-confidence, his belief in himself and his way of playing. I suppose, at the end of the day, apart from the goalkeeper, the defence, the midfield and the attack, what could possibly go wrong?

I am surprised he hasn't been more pragmatic given the resources he currently has. There was no chance he could turn these people into a pressing, quick-passing, possession-based team this season, let alone after a few weeks of passing exercises.

Maybe it's a sign of his self-confidence, his belief in himself and his way of playing. I suppose, at the end of the day, apart from the goalkeeper, the defence, the midfield and the attack, what could possibly go wrong?

I guess he is going down the shock therapy route - throw them into it and see who sinks or swims. The problem is the whole lot of them are drowning at the moment

“Listen, Man Utd might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he's done since he's come in.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.