How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

A very unexpected boost from Bingos boys.

Even if they revert to form this should keep him safe until we turn up at the very least.

Scotty don't certainly knows the 'nited way, getting away with 3 handballs at the same time. They're back, baby!

Was going through town on Monday afternoon on the bus, that tiny pub on Portland st overflowing with vermin who were all getting a torrential soaking. Noticed one with mctominey on his shirt, looked a bedraggled rat. Was going past the Station, saw a full kit wanker standing around like a used part. I wasn't the only one having a chuckle at his expense ;-)))

It’s gone quiet on here. I hope you boys and girls don’t think the job is done here because of 3 straight wins. I know that kind of superficial success is likely to reassure the most easily worried about PP’s immediate future, but - let me tell you - we need to redouble our efforts. Simon Stone thinks PP’s fledgling dynasty have “reeled off” their third straight win, but that’s exactly the kind of silly talk that sends all Loyal Swamp-trotters from Shanghai to San Francisco into conniptions as soon as they fail, heroically, to beat someone from the top 14, which is a famously tough group to crack into, let alone remain in for more than one week of matches.

So let’s hear it for Poundland Pep, scouring the very best talent from the Eredivisie all the way to the Eerste Divisie to get his team back where they belong, firmly in the 1990s. He’s in it for the long haul, hopefully.

We've all been here before. 5 games into a new season and they've put a few wins together. Yoonited back on track blah blah blah. Should keep the manager in his job for a while until it all goes pear shaped again. It's pretty much the same group of players with a few questionable additions.
Roll on 2nd November.

Last edited:
It’s gone quiet on here. I hope you boys and girls don’t think the job is done here because of 3 straight wins. I know that kind of superficial success is likely to reassure the most easily worried about PP’s immediate future, but - let me tell you - we need to redouble our efforts. Simon Stone thinks PP’s fledgling dynasty have “reeled off” their third straight win, but that’s exactly the kind of silly talk that sends all Loyal Swamp-trotters from Shanghai to San Francisco into conniptions as soon as they fail, heroically, to beat someone from the top 14, which is a famously tough group to crack into, let alone remain in for more than one week of matches.

So let’s hear it for Poundland Pep, scouring the very best talent from the Eredivisie all the way to the Eerste Divisie to get his team back where they belong, firmly in the 1990s. He’s in it for the long haul, hopefully.
I’m monitoring the situation !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.