How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

He is safe for the season. He has been released from the shackles to play Ole ball with abandon.

Well he's ditched his principals and gone to plan Hoofball, 10 years behind us but a system liked by Ole which kept him there for some decent timespan.

I think we can relax for a while Matt but not get too complacent.
Been almost a month but we may need to warm our engines especially if they don't perform against the Cypriot waiters XI (twice) & league games against Everton & Newcastle.

Pep did his usual to help the cause unfortunately, and we let them off after HT, giving them a second half win with a little help from fully paid up member Oliver.

Always on our thoughts #SOPP

Last edited:
I'm getting a bit worried about this new guy. They looked bloody good against Spurs mid-week and Utd. are dominating Chelsea right now.

He has also stood up to Ronaldo well - and by doing so is showing he won't listen to anything from the old ex-manager who recruited him. There is a danger he might get them to win something and that would not sit well with me.

Do we need a thread the opposite of this to find a scandal or something on this guy to get him gone because I don't like it at all. Plus, with Liverpool in meltdown that leaves one top-4 space surprisingly open which is funny, but grim, if United fill it.

Hello old friend.

You've been a bit neglected recently what with the papering over the cracks & media wankfest but you're always just a turn around a corner away from needing some proper support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.