How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I'm getting a bit worried about this new guy. They looked bloody good against Spurs mid-week and Utd. are dominating Chelsea right now.

He has also stood up to Ronaldo well - and by doing so is showing he won't listen to anything from the old ex-manager who recruited him. There is a danger he might get them to win something and that would not sit well with me.

Do we need a thread the opposite of this to find a scandal or something on this guy to get him gone because I don't like it at all. Plus, with Liverpool in meltdown that leaves one top-4 space surprisingly open which is funny, but grim, if United fill it.

Dark swampy forces are at work, George. Poundland Pep has just been given his head in his hands to play with by Trafford Market Knock-Off Klobber Txiki, who ordered him to give the captain’s armband to a prancing, washed-up show-pony who wants to preen in pastures much less swampy.

PP might quit at this rate! United need a manager with PP’s very own levels of moral courage and willingness to stand up to purple grandpa. #SOPP

Oh FFS. You think you’ve done a job, and then he goes and picks PR37 as captain two weeks after going in strike.

What is it with these rag managers, making campaigns such as this so hard to maintain.
Baffling decision.

Clear as day Ronaldo doesn't want to be there so why choose him as Captain?

He has zero leadership skills and this was the case as all he did yesterday was moan to anybody in earshot..

If I was a senior member of that team I would be seriously questioning that decision

The warning signs are there, he has just handed over the first team control to Ronaldo, caved in and now we will see them drop points all over the place. Dust off the ole playbook,we are going to need it.

The warning signs are there, he has just handed over the first team control to Ronaldo, caved in and now we will see them drop points all over the place. Dust off the ole playbook,we are going to need it.
Yeah we'd be launching the annual 'Not just for Christmas' side campaign but as the WC is in the way we'll probably need to jump straight to the 'end of the transfer window' one. #SOPP

Over on their place they are all talking about who they can get in the January window especially for the centre forward slot. I have gently pointed out that is going to be difficult as PP has spent all this seasons budget and next summers budget already (Anthony/Casemiro) when they shit the bed after Brighton and Brentford.

I was surprised what he did at the weekend making Ronaldo captain and playing him from the start, I thought he had more backbone than that.

I wonder if he parks in the managers space or does he leave that free for Sir Alix like Ole did?

Words of wisdom to the counterfeit slahead, never trust the media bukake, when you do, your back door will end up looser than sir Elton's!

I think we could all learn from his man management style……lose and publicly blame the players in the media…..love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.