How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Spurs will run away with the league this season, nobody will get near them and Poundland should be very encouraged to hold them to 2 goals, a great performance

Just need their new cf, the one with the stress fracture, to get fit and a new dawn will beckon (again) :-)
By the way I wonder what they would of paid for him if he wasn,t broken ? Got to give it to their transfer dept picking him up at the bargain price of £70 mil.

Just need their new cf, the one with the stress fracture, to get fit and a new dawn will beckon (again) :-)
By the way I wonder what they would of paid for him if he wasn,t broken ? Got to give it to their transfer dept picking him up at the bargain price of £70 mil.
ermm shame players are not covered by the consumer goods act as they could have got a full refund,they may be able to go through the credit card refund laws if they paid by card though,but i hear there all maxed out

Last edited:
I never ever watch the twats unless it's against city.
But I was flicking through match of the day and noticed the wolly with the brolly sat next to tent peg.
I'm sorry if he's chosen to have that moron next to him were wasting our time he's clearly insane

But I was flicking through match of the day and noticed the wolly with the brolly sat next to tent peg.
I'm sorry if he's chosen to have that moron next to him were wasting our time he's clearly insane
Hes the interpreter

But he does speak fluent Dutch, does Schteeve...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.