How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

He will see this season out on the back of VAR making it look.like they've had a good season when in reality it's been substandard

I was just watching Fulham and thinking about how good the technical ability of mid table teams is compare to 10 or 20 years ago.
Game has changed massively in the last 20 years. Players are a lot lighter / smaller. Fitness levels much higher. A team of old cloggers like Wimbledon early 90s would hardly get a touch in the modern game. It's all about work rate, pace and technical skill now.

See they're offering him a two year extension and wage rise.... must mean he will soon be in line for firing.

Beginning of the end. Even when they play someone like Forest, I think they will struggle. They’re just wank, Ten Hag will be gone before the end of the season. De Zebri will be appointed and they will somehow destroy him.

Beginning of the end. Even when they play someone like Forest, I think they will struggle. They’re just wank, Ten Hag will be gone before the end of the season. De Zebri will be appointed and they will somehow destroy him.
Having seen that frankly unhinged after match interview on sky, I’d have to agree. You need more resolve than that at the highest level. Gone by March/April imo

Having seen that frankly unhinged after match interview on sky, I’d have to agree. You need more resolve than that at the highest level. Gone by March/April imo
What did he say? Also now Sancho claiming he is being made a scapegoat (Source BBC sport)

What did he say? Also now Sancho claiming he is being made a scapegoat (Source BBC sport)
He said clearly onside and complained about the camera angle shown, despite VAR being calibrated between multiple cameras similar to hawkeye at the tennis

That hojlund was fouled in the box, Keane/Neville didnt think so

And that Evans was fouled for the rice goal, despite all evidence showing Evans rugby tackling Gabriel to the floor

Sancho dropping hand grenades also. Its a circus

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.