How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

What surprises me about England is, every team in your league has so much money, yet, apart from five teams, they never are able to put a team together that is as good as they should be with the resources they have. Another thing that irked me this week, was the slagging of our players in Scotland, whilst forgetting the best teams down there are lucky to have four English players in any best team. Seems your players aren’t good enough either. That’s never mentioned. So I thought I would.
I was just watching Fulham and thinking about how good the technical ability of mid table teams is compare to 10 or 20 years ago.

However long the PGMOL can keeper United in competition for European qualification.

What surprises me about England is, every team in your league has so much money, yet, apart from five teams, they never are able to put a team together that is as good as they should be with the resources they have. Another thing that irked me this week, was the slagging of our players in Scotland, whilst forgetting the best teams down there are lucky to have four English players in any best team. Seems your players aren’t good enough either. That’s never mentioned. So I thought I would.
To me the problem is poor managers. Wilkinson was the last Englishman to win the title, back in the dark ages. The lack of managers is due to:
— arrogance and an unwillingness to learn
— Insularity, how many go to work in Spain, Italy, Germany and France?
— A lack of a serious teaching system. Where is the English managers university?
Don't forget Fat Sam claiming to be as good as Pep. Sums it up.
Can you imagine Germany appointing the Waistcoat as National manager?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.