How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

To me the problem is poor managers. Wilkinson was the last Englishman to win the title, back in the dark ages. The lack of managers is due to:
— arrogance and an unwillingness to learn
— Insularity, how many go to work in Spain, Italy, Germany and France?
— A lack of a serious teaching system. Where is the English managers university?
with us it’s not enough players of calibre coming through. We could have Pep and Scotlands teams would still have that glass ceiling of class. Sad but true.

England has some brilliant players, but not enough either. At least you get to be fucked off every two years. We get fucked off if you lot aren’t fucked off enough. That’s our experiences of World Cups and Euros. And will be for some time probably. Knowing us. We can fuck anything up. World Class at that.

He won't even be Erik of the 1000 Days.

My guess is the Rags are going to get absolutely tonked by at least a couple of the better English teams, and the minute they hit a half-decent European team - say Sevilla - they'll be smashed in that competition too.

He will do well to get through the season. Not that it's entirely his fault. Half his players are dogshite.

He has tried to clear out the dross and the ego's in the squad but their recruitment has been a joke for over a decade , he gets rid of a couple of turds and they go and buy a couple more Antony & Sancho are a good example of players out of their depth on massive contracts who are just wasters.
Long may it continue becasue every season they finish below us and witness out trophy lifts a few thousand ore of their fans will leave the sinking ship in their droves , and the ones that remain can watch the black &white video's from 1958 & 1999 , one a very sad and tragic event that they have milked for all its worth and the other a proven fluke.

with us it’s not enough players of calibre coming through. We could have Pep and Scotlands teams would still have that glass ceiling of class. Sad but true.

England has some brilliant players, but not enough either. At least you get to be fucked off every two years. We get fucked off if you lot aren’t fucked off enough. That’s our experiences of World Cups and Euros. And will be for some time probably. Knowing us. We can fuck anything up. World Class at that.

You‘re better at rugby than us at the moment though.

Looks like Webb & Co are fully behind this thread.

Unless Howard gets a knock in the door from the Rozzers for match fixing it seems we can rest easy until halfway through the CL group stages.
Exactly this. Refs have ensured they are a point off the top of the league.

He won't even be Erik of the 1000 Days.

My guess is the Rags are going to get absolutely tonked by at least a couple of the better English teams, and the minute they hit a half-decent European team - say Sevilla - they'll be smashed in that competition too.

He will do well to get through the season. Not that it's entirely his fault. Half his players are dogshite.
.... what? the players he's bought?

Weghorn
Mount...?

I think it is very much his fault, I mean alienating Slab, selling CR7.... terrible decisions... snigger snigger snigger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.