How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Wearing my City hat first ahead of hate-Scum, we should want him sacked in early Dec. So they get some sort of new manager bounce when they play Scousers on Dec 17. Then they can happily return to toilet levels in time for Santa.
No! Bad idea .
We need him in place to blow whatever (meagre) $$$ they have left in the January window, hopefully on another vastly overpriced overrated no-talent primadonna . Anthony II

Incorrect.

ETH did everything possible to appease Ronaldo and kiss his arse, even making him captain, it was Ronaldo who wanted out and eventually got his own way and a forced the club to let him go.
Correct.

It’s incredible how the alternative narrative took hold. It’s almost as if it’s what the media wanted people to believe.

But be in no doubt, without that Piers Morgan interview he’d probably still be club captain and stinking the place out today.

My god his interview on sky sports right now is shocking! Deer in the headlights

Trying to explain his style & I’m more confused than ever after that lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.