How long will Ten Hag last at United?

My god his interview on sky sports right now is shocking! Deer in the headlights

Trying to explain his style & I’m more confused than ever after that lol
What the fuck was ming talking about....he totaly lost me with what he was saying....

Something about possession based football not playing long balls but we have players who can do long balls! Lol
Well it made sense to me.

He said that he is combining united's DNA with his possession based football.

Then banana man can pass short to magoo and he had option, either long or short to Christian. Then Marcus with pace or Antony. Either option is good,one or short. The philosophy is clear. The exception not so good but we work in trying and it is good yah?

If you can't understand this then football is not for you.

Well it made sense to me.

He said that he is combining united's DNA with his possession based football.

Then banana man can pass short to magoo and he had option, either long or short to Christian. Then Marcus with pace or Antony. Either option is good,one or short. The philosophy is clear. The exception not so good but we work in trying and it is good yah?

If you can't understand this then football is not for you.
Can we get this to Pep - I feel like this is just what we need to get back to our absolute best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.