How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

I watched every second, and you (and others) are talking absolute tripe! Despite what the papers and many fans think, he's not a machine and he can't be perfect in every chance in every game. What he is though is the best striker in the world bar none, if you think he was awful today because he didn't get another hatrick then you have become spoilt by him and the other talents we have. He scored a goal and was instrumental in another (Foden's), no player on the planet now or in the past can convert every chance with the perfect touch. It beggars belief you say he was awful
I never said he SHOULD get a hat trick so stop writing bollocks and nor have I said he`s a machine.
So everyone else is wrong and you are right.
He had a touch like an elephant today, scored a great goal and played a nice pass for KDB to cross for Foden.
How many time did he lose the ball ? In fact he trod on it on more than one occasion. I`m a City fan first and foremost ... not a player fanboy and sometime the truth hurts people like you.

I never said he SHOULD get a hat trick so stop writing bollocks and nor have I said he`s a machine.
So everyone else is wrong and you are right.
He had a touch like an elephant today, scored a great goal and played a nice pass for KDB to cross for Foden.
How many time did he lose the ball ? In fact he trod on it on more than one occasion. I`m a City fan first and foremost ... not a player fanboy and sometime the truth hurts people like you.
As a City fan i am pretty pleased he is scoring on average 1.5 goals per game for us. If he continues to do that I will be well pleased even if some think he has the touch of an elephant.

As a City fan i am pretty pleased he is scoring on average 1.5 goals per game for us. If he continues to do that I will be well pleased even if some think he has the touch of an elephant.
Absolutely and I`ve no gripes with that, but sometimes it will happen where he`ll probably go a few games without scoring .. and then grab a couple of more hat tricks in his following games. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.