How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

25 more across all comps all season?
aye, that's just my guess. I'm naturally pessimistic.

42 goals . Pessimistic. City. PMSL.

(I think he'll have a little slow down, perhaps back to career average of a goal a game. Just a guess at the end of the day!! hope he smashes it!!)

(I think he'll have a little slow down, perhaps back to career average of a goal a game. Just a guess at the end of the day!! hope he smashes it!!)
I'm saying 55 mate. Bet a pint on it?

The Premier League season scoring record is jointly held by Shearer and Cole who both scored 34 but in 42 game seasons. Salah holds the record for a 38 game season with 32.

With 14 goals already and less than a quarter of a season gone, barring serious injury Erling will piss all over those totals.

The Premier League season scoring record is jointly held by Shearer and Cole who both scored 34 but in 42 game seasons. Salah holds the record for a 38 game season with 32.

With 14 goals already and less than a quarter of a season gone, barring serious injury Erling will piss all over those totals.
When you consider that for the last 4 season the golden boot winners scored either 22 or 23 goal over 38 games, Haaland is already over 50% there after just 8 games.

Think you’ve just done yourself out of a pint mate ;)

30 league games to go, so if he does drop his rate like you suggest, to a goal a game, that’s another 30 goals in the league alone if he stays fit

Or does your pessimistic thought process factor in a few weeks on the sidelines?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.