How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

WTF would he take him off at ht with 2 goals??ridiculous..10 mins more and he would have had a 4th hat trick on the trot...hes a young man at the peak of his powers.leave him on ffs..and dont give me all the bull about "hes managing him" (genius ,pep, or not)

Because it’s a team game? There’s a whole squad to consider. Should Alvarez, Palmer et al sit in the stand just for Haaland to pad his stats?
Why not play De Bruyne for another 90? Or Foden?

The team is bigger than Haaland.

He is managing the team :)

Imagine having Haaland running to achieve his hat trick in this slippery pitch and suddenly gets injured.
Then most would say damn Pep should had substituted him and not risk anything. And of course and more importantly the team would suffer form this injury.
Better safe than sorry. It's just the start no need to push it.
what a load of bollocks. I knew someone would say that..read my post..So answer me this... he gives him 45 minutes but 55 minutes is a risk..My word he is a genius! How disappointed was MILLIONS of watchers around the world and the second half, though quite brilliant seemed FLAT for everyone...He a young kid he can play 3 games!

Because it’s a team game? There’s a whole squad to consider. Should Alvarez, Palmer et al sit in the stand just for Haaland to pad his stats?
Why not play De Bruyne for another 90? Or Foden?

The team is bigger than Haaland.
are you really believing that BUllshxt! its entertainment...Your just arguing for the sake of arguing..it was a crap decision and many many people agree. So get off your high horse..

are you really believing that BUllshxt! its entertainment...Your just arguing for the sake of arguing..it was a crap decision and many many people agree. So get off your high horse..

It’s not entertainment for those directly involved. It’s high stakes sport. Who gives a shit if the crowd were enjoying it. It’s not pantomime FFS. Grow up.

We are not Haaland FC, it’s Manchester City FC.

It was an excellent decision, not only did it give Haaland rest, it showed us Palmer us ready.

what a load of bollocks. I knew someone would say that..read my post..So answer me this... he gives him 45 minutes but 55 minutes is a risk..My word he is a genius! How disappointed was MILLIONS of watchers around the world and the second half, though quite brilliant seemed FLAT for everyone...He a young kid he can play 3 games!
We have, it's nonsense.

It’s not entertainment for those directly involved. It’s high stakes sport. Who gives a shit if the crowd were enjoying it. It’s not pantomime FFS. Grow up.

We are not Haaland FC, it’s Manchester City FC.

It was an excellent decision, not only did it give Haaland rest, it showed us Palmer us ready.
It would have been nice for him to get three but PEP knows what he is doing and he has to manage all the players game time rather than being concerned about individual goals
Five nil in CL game and unbeaten in LL
So I will trust PEPs decision

It would have been nice for him to get three but PEP knows what he is doing and he has to manage all the players game time rather than being concerned about individual goals
Five nil in CL game and unbeaten in LL
So I will trust PEPs decision
PL

I get why Pep did it. Starting to look like a bit of a circus. The results over the season are the priority. If we start looking for individual players records / stats then that is just the wrong mentality. Playing Palmer for a full half is more important than a Haaland hat trick.

are you really believing that BUllshxt! its entertainment...You’re just arguing for the sake of arguing..it was a crap decision and many many people agree. So get off your high horse..
We have to think of the whole season & the number of games coming up, including the dippers, shortly. More important to ensure all our players stay fit & are not overused. We shouldn’t base our tactics on giving Haaland the chance to get hat tricks.
KDB didn’t even get on - thus unable to improve his assists stats!! So who does Pep favour? Nobody- which is the right way to manage.
If Pep had left him on unnecessarily & he’d been injured & unable to play against Dipperpool Pep would have been slaughtered on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.