How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

Think you’ve just done yourself out of a pint mate ;)

30 league games to go, so if he does drop his rate like you suggest, to a goal a game, that’s another 30 goals in the league alone if he stays fit

Or does your pessimistic thought process factor in a few weeks on the sidelines?
It does, or lack of it for his 18 match day squad mates!!

I am thinking a lull will occur at some point. I have no idea really, this sort of goalscoring is rare/unprecedented, so I naturally tend towards the mean. But he might just blast everything out the water and score 50+. Honestly I'd be pretty bloody surprised, even from what I've seen, if he gets to 50. But he might!!!

It does, or lack of it for his 18 match day squad mates!!

I am thinking a lull will occur at some point. I have no idea really, this sort of goalscoring is rare/unprecedented, so I naturally tend towards the mean. But he might just blast everything out the water and score 50+. Honestly I'd be pretty bloody surprised, even from what I've seen, if he gets to 50. But he might!!!
Totally understand mate & you could well be right, but if he stays fit, I don’t think it’s far fetched to think he might get closer to 60

Regardless, I find myself laughing at how ridiculously good he is at putting the ball in the back of the net. Fucking great time to be a Blue eh?

WTF would he take him off at ht with 2 goals??ridiculous..10 mins more and he would have had a 4th hat trick on the trot...hes a young man at the peak of his powers.leave him on ffs..and dont give me all the bull about "hes managing him" (genius ,pep, or not)

WTF would he take him off at ht with 2 goals??ridiculous..10 mins more and he would have had a 4th hat trick on the trot...hes a young man at the peak of his powers.leave him on ffs..and dont give me all the bull about "hes managing him" (genius ,pep, or not)
I feel the same - maybe not as vehemently. 10 mins wouldn't have hurt - but Pep knows best, so great night nonetheless.

Totally understand mate & you could well be right, but if he stays fit, I don’t think it’s far fetched to think he might get closer to 60

Regardless, I find myself laughing at how ridiculously good he is at putting the ball in the back of the net. Fucking great time to be a Blue eh?
Imagine still being stuck with Raheem and how many of those chances go begging , and I ain’t dissing Raz he was great for us but ……

Cinderella and the glass slipper
Haaland and the golden boot by Christmas

one's a fairytale, the other is a joke

He is managing the team :)

Imagine having Haaland running to achieve his hat trick in this slippery pitch and suddenly gets injured.
Then most would say damn Pep should had substituted him and not risk anything. And of course and more importantly the team would suffer form this injury.
Better safe than sorry. It's just the start no need to push it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.