How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

are you really believing that BUllshxt! its entertainment...Your just arguing for the sake of arguing..it was a crap decision and many many people agree. So get off your high horse..
Are you pissed? The game was won. Pellegrini got slaughtered for leaving the beast on the pitch to get injured in similar circumstances

If he stays injury free I will guess 39. But I am afraid he will get some injury that will keep him out for some games, a bit like Kun, he was injury prone and spent a few games per season out. How many games did Erling missed for Dortmund last season I'm wondering?

If he stays injury free I will guess 39. But I am afraid he will get some injury that will keep him out for some games, a bit like Kun, he was injury prone and spent a few games per season out. How many games did Erling missed for Dortmund last season I'm wondering?
Minimising injury risk is likley why he's being subbed off when the jobs done. Long term planning.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.