How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

I reckon the big fella would have had a 50 goals for Christmas DVD out if it wasn't for the World Cup this year...

I think you may be on a fairly safe bet there. I didn't check if that stat was for all games, or just PL. But the way it's worded suggests it may be just league games.
I'm on the same bet - got £20 on at 25/1 but it's for PL games only and I think of the 5 goals Kev has assisted, it's 4 in the PL so far. So only 6 to go ;)

I'm on the same bet - got £20 on at 25/1 but it's for PL games only and I think of the 5 goals Kev has assisted, it's 4 in the PL so far. So only 6 to go ;)
Just went through our games on the BBC sports app. They have him credited with 6 PL assists (I think). 1 each at WHU and Villa, and two at Wolves and yesterday.

Will check it again in a few minutes, when I'm on my dinner break.

*edit* My fuck up. The two assists at Wolves weren't for Haaland. Doh!

Just went through our games on the BBC sports app. They have him credited with 6 PL assists (I think). 1 each at WHU and Villa, and two at Wolves and yesterday.

Will check it again in a few minutes, when I'm on my dinner break.

*edit* My fuck up. The two assists at Wolves weren't for Haaland. Doh!
Still well on track for 10 PL goals assisted by Kev, injuries permitting! Along with the 40+ PL goals bet at 250/1, I could end up being nearly £1800 in pocket.

Sky Bet were also doing another Haaland special which I shied away from - think it was 25+ PL goals and 15+ PL assists. I wasn't convinced he'd get near that many assists but looks like he might have a chance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.