How many more people will now become City fans?

What are we going to do when all the southerners support City and pretend their Dad's were born/lived/can find it on a map.
It sits very uncomfortable with me.
i hate them cunts past reason,and one of the biggest reasons was their out of town fans who I always considered
fannies for going with the easy option,along with the red scouse contingent too.
I travelled a lot from the mid 80's till the 2000's and despised every rag **** i came across that was a plastic .
and now us , deep down , i know most old school feel the same

i hate them cunts past reason,and one of the biggest reasons was their out of town fans who I always considered
fannies for going with the easy option,along with the red scouse contingent too.
I travelled a lot from the mid 80's till the 2000's and despised every rag **** i came across that was a plastic .
You’re in the big time now, you just gotta grow up now and puff out that chest! No longer hand to mouth club. The biggest and the best now! Hooorah (Al Pacino style).

It's worth mentioning that these days wearing a shirt doesn't even make you a fan, for British kids. They will regularly have multiple shirts: one for their local club, one for a premier league club and more for foreign teams. These used to all be BArcelona but now you see PSG and Bayern amongst others. I strongly suspect it's the same abroad.

I agree with that. A lot of kids don’t support the clubs, they often only support a particular player. PSG in particular is very popular with younger people, but I don’t think it’s because their all huge psg fans or even football fans

New fans are supporting us because we play beautiful football, have great,but humble players who don’t cheat, have a coach who charms not bullies.

Winning is obviously attractive but do not under estimate our other key qualities.....we’re the kids mums choice....oh and Erling & Jack !!

I agree with that. A lot of kids don’t support the clubs, they often only support a particular player. PSG in particular is very popular with younger people, but I don’t think it’s because their all huge psg fans or even football fans
my lad is 15
had a season ticket since he was 4
he's been brought up the right way

we recently returned from a foriegn holiday and i and him,had to miss out
on all the games in april for his mams sake, while abroad , he bought snide copies of Napoli,argentina, dortmund.

my best mate who died in 2017,always said to me when we were growing up , " there's only one team for me , and they play in blue "

i feel sometimes.I'm a bad parent.

We were in Stratford on Avon a couple of weeks ago but I didn’t see anyone in a City shirt. Just one rag at Warwick Castle, other than that no football shirts at all. I wore mine in Alderley Edge a couple of days after we won the CL and typically the only comment I got was from an old rag, albeit he was friendly enough.

I was born in Somerset but my grandparents lived in Saddleworth. My grandad took me to watch City from a young age whenever I was up there so I became hooked on the team. I lived in the north for half my adult life and went to Maine Road, 100 miles from my home, many times during the dark years. I was there for most home games during the Kinkladze years and protested with the fans to get Swailes out, so don’t call me a plastic fan. I actually find your attitude quite offensive, I hate plastic by the way. Do you really want City’s fan base to live within ten miles of the ground? If so they would struggle to fill Stockport’s stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.