How many more people will now become City fans?

It sits very uncomfortable with me.
i hate them cunts past reason,and one of the biggest reasons was their out of town fans who I always considered
fannies for going with the easy option,along with the red scouse contingent too.
I travelled a lot from the mid 80's till the 2000's and despised every rag **** i came across that was a plastic .
and now us , deep down , i know most old school feel the same
It was the same for the Rags fans I knew in the 80s. Some quit football and some sucked it up. It’s the price of success.

Been in Mid and South Wales for 2 weeks now.

Not seen a single City shirt anywhere, but every day I see both Rag and Scouse shirts at least 5 or 6 times.

Seems we have a long way to go with the Welsh.

I was born in Somerset but my grandparents lived in Saddleworth. My grandad took me to watch City from a young age whenever I was up there so I became hooked on the team. I lived in the north for half my adult life and went to Maine Road, 100 miles from my home, many times during the dark years. I was there for most home games during the Kinkladze years and protested with the fans to get Swailes out, so don’t call me a plastic fan. I actually find your attitude quite offensive, I hate plastic by the way. Do you really want City’s fan base to live within ten miles of the ground? If so they would struggle to fill Stockport’s stadium.
you mard arse.
was i callin people like you ?
i was callin every fuckin rag iv met while travelling who had zero,fk all to do with manchester.
my nephews are growing up.in uppermill right now and blue theough and through.
ffs

It was the same for the Rags fans I knew in the 80s. Some quit football and some sucked it up. It’s the price of success.
Yeah.
i know all that and more.
most blues i knew back then hated their
plastics,and now,we have the same.
we all know they wouldn't give 1 shite
if we were irrelevent,we all know that
including them,lets get real.

Not seen a single City shirt anywhere, but every day I see both Rag and Scouse shirts at least 5 or 6 times.

Haven't seen any in Cornwall this last week, seen a few scouse n rags tho

you mard arse.
was i callin people like you ?
i was callin every fuckin rag iv met while travelling who had zero,fk all to do with manchester.
my nephews are growing up.in uppermill right now and blue theough and through.
ffs
Your words: “i hate them cunts past reason,and one of the biggest reasons was their out of town fans who I always considered
fannies for going with the easy option,along with the red scouse contingent too”

Not a single blue in my family down there . A few Utd who travel up to Manchester with a local supporters club down there . Mostly all Cardiff but have Spurs as there favourite other team . When i was growing up down there in the late 60`s / early 70`s it was all Liverpool and Leeds .

Your words: “i hate them cunts past reason,and one of the biggest reasons was their out of town fans who I always considered
fannies for going with the easy option,along with the red scouse contingent too”
And from your " bio " , you're not what i would call an "out of towner " .
Told you once,wont tell you twice.

They are a bit slow though aren't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.