How many more people will now become City fans?

Fourth (possibly third) on the local kids pitches near me now (North Worcestershire) .Only Villa, Liverpool have more. Same level as WBA now. Bonkers.
BTW United have dropped to the Level of Wolves, Arsenal & Chelsea.

Went to Camden with my daughter on Saturday before the Blur concert at Wembley. We seen about 6 or 7 City shirts/caps knockin about and every market stall that sold football merchandise was mainly City orientated, it was quite bizarre to see tbh. Then went to Abbey road and seen 2 tops with the cricket crowd coming out of St John's tube station. Then at Wembley we seen another 3 or 4. I don't think I spotted one Rag or dipper shirt but a fair few Goons and one Spuds. We really are becoming "MASSIF".

Just been to a far flung town in Luxembourg, Differdange, to take in a pre season friendly there. Other than the 2 teams playing, we saw 2 other tops; both City.

Where I live nowadays can’t help but notice the amount of youngsters wearing City tops .

when i came to manchester on saturday to see the cups, in the shop there was 4 lads who i think was spanish, who all bought city shirts and looked like they did the tour as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.