How many more people will now become City fans?

Been asked by a Scottish holiday maker if I could do a Celtic mosaic for his brother as a present for his upcoming wedding. Whilst chatting with him he told me his young son is a avid blue and he took him to the ethihad for a game where debruyne scored an hatrick.

I live abroad and have done a fair bit of traveling recently in the UK and also in Asia. City kits/fans especially the young'uns are absolutely everywhere. Utd and Liverpool still ahead but we are catching up.
Said this before but the upward arc of our curve on shirt sales is rapidly catching the istree clubs. Whether it will ever catch depends on ours and theirs future success’s.

For all their talk of history, foreigners and even british kids dont care that they USED to be good. They care about the now, and the NOW is ickle ciddy

Said this before but the upward arc of our curve on shirt sales is rapidly catching the istree clubs. Whether it will ever catch depends on ours and theirs future success’s.

For all their talk of history, foreigners and even british kids dont care that they USED to be good. They care about the now, and the NOW is ickle ciddy
I agree. Though I think we were becoming a big name among the younger set for a few years of late. Then came Haaland.

He was born there. I was born in Manchester if I had moved to anywhere else soon after I would still always be a Mancunian. :)

Visions of the stories in the 70s and 80s, that were always in the paper of pregnant Yorkshire women flying home from holidays early to make sure their sons were born in Yorkshire and qualified to play for the cricket team.

Visions of the stories in the 70s and 80s, that were always in the paper of pregnant Yorkshire women flying home from holidays early to make sure their sons were born in Yorkshire and qualified to play for the cricket team.
Okay hands up.
Any chance for a dig at the fat scruffy twat!
I hate the bin dipping scouse ****!

(Stephen is the only way to spell our name by the way!) ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.