How many more people will now become City fans?

Lisbon airport last weekend.
3 shirts dominating
PSG
Portugal national team
Haaland City Jersey.

Every youngster with blond hair had a Haaland jersey

Great post, having spent plenty of time in the states I can vouch for the US fan’s dedication. Seeing the pre season games last year was an eye opene, a few year before we were out numbered, not any more!

I had reason to be in a bank in Naples, Florida a couple of months ago. The lady I spoke to took great delight in telling me that her teenage son and his mates are all Blues ! She now has my contact details as I promised that when she brings her son over for a game which she's planning on doing I'll try my best to sort them out some tickets. The Bluemoon is becoming huge !
Had a home in Naples from 2002 to 2016, fabulous place, a few Blues, great to know it’s growing!

I asked chatgpt to come up with a training/learning schedule for any new fans we might get.....

Question - Chatgpt, You are a mentor. I want a 4 week course spending 1 hour per day and I want to learn about Manchester City Football Club

Sure! I'd be happy to help you learn about Manchester City Football Club. Over the course of four weeks, we can cover various aspects of the club's history, players, achievements, and tactics. Each week will focus on different topics, and we'll spend one hour per day on the learning material. Here's an outline of the course:

Week 1: Introduction and HistoryDay 1: Introduction to Manchester City FC: Origins, founding, and early years.Day 2: Prominent figures in the club's history: Key players, managers, owners, and notable fans like Helen the bell ringer.Day 3: Memorable moments and milestones in the club's history.Day 4: The ups and downs: Relegation, financial struggles, and resurgence.Day 5: Q&A session and recap of Week 1.

Week 2: Players and LegendsDay 1: The legends of Manchester City: Colin Bell, Mike Summerbee, and more.Day 2: Current star players: Kevin De Bruyne, Raheem Sterling, and other key figures.Day 3: Notable transfers and signings throughout the years.Day 4: Academy graduates and youth development at Manchester City.Day 5: Q&A session and recap of Week 2.

Week 3: Achievements and RivalriesDay 1: Domestic successes: League titles, FA Cups, and League Cups.Day 2: European campaigns: Champions League and Europa League performances.Day 3: Key rivalries: Manchester United, Liverpool, and other significant matchups.Day 4: Record-breaking seasons and notable achievements.Day 5: Q&A session and recap of Week 3.

Week 4: Tactics and Style of PlayDay 1: Manchester City's style of play under different managers.Day 2: Pep Guardiola's influence and tactical approach.Day 3: Player positions and formations frequently used by the club.Day 4: Key tactical innovations and strategies employed by Manchester City.Day 5: Q&A session, recap of Week 4, and a discussion on Miguel Delaney's reporting on Manchester City.
wt actual f?

Kid on a bike in Budapest with a City shirt this week. His mate had a Ferencváros shirt on, so we obviously have more work to do

Having spent 40+ years winding up rags about their out of town support, this sort of stuff doesn't really bother me as kids should support their local teams. However it's great that those who choose to follow glory are now supporting City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.