How many more people will now become City fans?

But we are cheats, Mums and Dads are being told not to let their kids support City we are Evil, Only Liverpool and United are proper clubs that never cheat or do anything wrong just look at their very clean history ??

There was an 18 year lad from Northampton on a TV quiz show the other day, who described himself as a “Massive Man. U fan”

Got me thinking, whereas undoubtedly City’s fan base is growing outside of Manchester, it’s not noticeably doing so at United’s expense.

I get around the country a bit and if you go in a boozer virtually anywhere in the UK when there’s a United, or Liverpool for that matter, game on TV, you can guarantee they’ll be at least a splattering of local ‘diehards’

You’d have thought as the years tick by, the out of town, glory hunter types would be decreasing.

Just an observation.
Established fans of the rags and Littlewoods aren’t going to change allegiance to City.

However, young kids, who hitherto have no loyalty to any team, want to follow a successful team and its players.

As someone said, children don’t care that the rags used to vacuum up trophies or that Dirk Kurt claimed, 20 years ago, that Littlewoods were the only team to join. They are interested in the here and now.

Even here in the Bradford district, we’ve seen kids in City shirts with GREALISH or HAALAND on the back.

Just back at hotel in Berlin, saw a Japanese gentleman with latest City tracksuit top one, he didn't know a word of the Queen's as me and my lad made a fuss, showed him a vid City put on this week and he wanted a pic!!.
At every England game over here I have seen Germans with City shirts on and, in every town I've stayed, they love Haaland.

Just back at hotel in Berlin, saw a Japanese gentleman with latest City tracksuit top one, he didn't know a word of the Queen's as me and my lad made a fuss, showed him a vid City put on this week and he wanted a pic!!.
At every England game over here I have seen Germans with City shirts on and, in every town I've stayed, they love Haaland.
Sadly it’s the King’s English these days.

A Sheff Wed fan I know, who is from and lives near Chesterfield, has posted some photos on FB of his lads football presentation night

Two of the four photos are of kids wearing full city kits

NOT IN MY LIFETIME

Last edited:
Daughter was away in Alcudia last week got back today one of the things she mentioned was the number of people wearing City shirts,just the odd Premier league team but ten times the number of those were City ..

City v Barcelona - Orlando.

Jess Ibrom - LinkedIn

IMG-2192.jpg

City v AC Milan - New York.

Emma Gordon - LinkedIn

IMG-2195.jpg

IMG-2194.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.