How many of you are atheists?

I don't believe in Religion, well I just see it as a tool to control the masses. The same as Football really - which I'm a follower of.

I do however believe in some kind of Mass Energy that we all share, it all continues (after death) and this energy helped form anything and everything.
I don't see it as a big white guy with a beard though, just Energy. We all share it, all Races, Animals, Plants, everything.

What this makes me I have no clue, it just feels right.

Why Always Ste said:
I don't believe in Religion, well I just see it as a tool to control the masses. The same as Football really - which I'm a follower of.

I do however believe in some kind of Mass Energy that we all share, it all continues (after death) and this energy helped form anything and everything.
I don't see it as a big white guy with a beard though, just Energy. We all share it, all Races, Animals, Plants, everything.

What this makes me I have no clue, it just feels right.

Rag.

nah, not really, what you describe is "the Force", which probably makes you a Jedi mate :)

pominoz said:
"Turtles all the way down", What created the creator?
Ha. Just read that book. Some very good insights (or theories) into what makes religious adherents "believe".

Personally, not religious in any way, but each to their own. If someone wants to believe in a god, that's their choice. Just don't ask me to join in.

For the next 90 minutes I will be praying to any Deity that will have me :-)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ammy said:
For the next 90 minutes I will be praying to any Deity that will have me :-)

You are always welcome to worship at the Church of the sacred Fetlocks, Ammy.

Do you do the wine and the bread stuff? - am starving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.