How many people- first day of sale for wembley?

Blue Mooner said:
gillymcfc said:
B

They will have had to provide season card numbers for each ticket so no worries

No minimum requirement is a City card, my supporters club have applied for 90 tickets and got all 90.

That's a flaw in the ticket sales then. Infact its diabolical.

I could be a new city card holder this season and been to a handful of league games, yet i get a ticket? How the hell is that right?

theevilweasel said:
Blue Mooner said:
No minimum requirement is a City card, my supporters club have applied for 90 tickets and got all 90.

That's a flaw in the ticket sales then. Infact its diabolical.

I could be a new city card holder this season and been to a handful of league games, yet i get a ticket? How the hell is that right?

Our brachial didn't get the full allocation some were knocked back for not having enough points

bluechaos said:
I keep fluctuating between confidence and panic about getting a ticket every time I come on here

I have 3600 points so should easily get a ticket, but I need to wait for my sister to get ours together and she only has 2250, so gonna have to get mine a week after it gets to my points

that will be squeaky bum time

Same position for me mate, me and two of my daughters can get ours on the Monday but my wife and third (unofficially adopted daughter) cant get theirs until around 2200 points. I can't decide whether to sit and wait and try to get all 5 together or get my 3 and hope they get their 2 later.

Need some advice and theraphy on this :-(

Blue2112 said:
bluechaos said:
I keep fluctuating between confidence and panic about getting a ticket every time I come on here

I have 3600 points so should easily get a ticket, but I need to wait for my sister to get ours together and she only has 2250, so gonna have to get mine a week after it gets to my points

that will be squeaky bum time

Same position for me mate, me and two of my daughters can get ours on the Monday but my wife and third (unofficially adopted daughter) cant get theirs until around 2200 points. I can't decide whether to sit and wait and try to get all 5 together or get my 3 and hope they get their 2 later.

Need some advice and theraphy on this :-(

I think im going to wait and get mine with my sister, although Im not sure id offer that as advice, just in case you dont get one!! but its been said many times on here, all season ticket holders should in threory get a ticket, but when people start posting about people from supporters clubs already getting an allocation it gets a bit worrying!!

Blue Mooner said:
robinho ho ho said:
dont panic...

the official site usually get it right and if they are quoting dayes for the lower end of loyalty points you can almost guarantee they will be selling tickets at these levels.

What a lot of people are assuming is that supporters club will get all the tickets they apply for - it will still require the correct amount of points to apply so no one should be getting tickets before they should do, and with 34k season ticket holders and 32.5k tickets for sale, factoring in people who wont or cant go, i think over 90% of season card holders will get a ticket.

Our supporters club have had it confirmed that every ticket they have applied for they have got - that's BEFORE they've gone on sale.

What is your OSC?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.