How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These kind of threads always make me laugh. You always get about 20% of posters saying 'its not done' and 'concentrate on the next game' and giving the points till we mathematically win the league.

We all know that, its just a bit of fun to try and estimate how many points we realistically need.

No-one is being arrogant and nothing you or I say will jinx it.
YOUVE ONLY GONE AND JINXED IT NOW.

everyone is looking at united and how many points they will get, im not, im looking at chelsea, think(without looking )they can get 80 points, they are building up momentum and will finish strongly, oops just seen that league table with yellow, so yeah, i expect Chelsea to finish 2nd, so imo we need 85 points as it stands :)

everyone is looking at united and how many points they will get, im not, im looking at chelsea, think(without looking )they can get 80 points, they are building up momentum and will finish strongly, oops just seen that league table with yellow, so yeah, i expect Chelsea to finish 2nd, so imo we need 85 points as it stands :)
You think Chelsea will win all of their last 10 games?

no, but i think they have the squad to maybe win their last 10 games.
They need to win all of them to reach 80 points. They've a few easy ones coming up but they've also still got ourselves, Hammers and Villa away, plus Arsenal, Leicester and their Derby with Fulham at home. Big ask to win all of them. I think they're in with a great shout for second but can't see them reaching 80 points.

I'd be surprised if United can get the next 26/30 points (reaching 80 pts), and even moreso if they can get above 80.

Yes, mathematically right now, we need 85 pts to win it.

But realistically, I think 80 points will win it (4 wins for the next 9), and I'd be surprised if we can't atleast make that.

we go to Fulham and win and although its not over it mentaly puts them all to bed,il raise a glass with a win at Fuham and declare us as Champions 20/21

I'd be surprised if United can get the next 26/30 points (reaching 80 pts), and even moreso if they can get above 80.

Yes, mathematically right now, we need 85 pts to win it.

But realistically, I think 80 points will win it (4 wins for the next 9), and I'd be surprised if we can't atleast make that.
I think their result and performance tonight suggests they aren't capable of putting a run of 5 or 6 wins together. We really don't have anything to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.