How many times you been Anfield and not seen us win?

25+ now.
Missed the Anelka one as living overseas at the time.
Anyone want my ticket for next season.....

Been to that shithole quite a few times over the years. First time was in 1969, the season after we won the League. We were winning 2 1 with 15 mins to go. Roger Hunt came off the bench and we started singing "Hang your boots up Roger Hunt" as he was nearing retirement from the dippers. Yea you've guessed it, the twat scored two and we got beat 3 2. Guess you could say "Typical City" :)

Way too many. First visit in 1981 was a 1-1 draw in the League Cup Semi-Final 2nd leg. Visited a few times since - probs about 8 or 9 - and best Ive seen is draws. Sunday was the last time as enough is enough.

Was there for the anelka game. Probably a good few before that and most of the ones since including 2 defeats in a week.
I used to go with the landlords daughter at the Albert pub which used to have a turnstile straight into th kop. Stood on the kop once for Livarpool v Utd as the fall smiths and new order had been playing there the night before, it was the year ammonia was thrown at the Utd coach 1986 I think

Only went there once 90/91 season and Quinn’s last minute equaliser, felt like a win.
Great match that.
Mark Wards penalty when he smashed the ball so hard it nearly took grobbelars face off. ( I think I've got the right match)
Ward was a great penalty taker

Was there for the anelka game. Probably a good few before that and most of the ones since including 2 defeats in a week.
I used to go with the landlords daughter at the Albert pub which used to have a turnstile straight into th kop. Stood on the kop once for Livarpool v Utd as the fall smiths and new order had been playing there the night before, it was the year ammonia was thrown at the Utd coach 1986 I think
Never knew that about the Albert pub turnstile!!

Don't like to brag, but...100%record there! Boxing Day 1981, beat the vermin 3-1. Was standing on the Kop with my Dipper supporting best mate and keeping very quiet. All I really remember of the game was big Joe Corrigan getting hit on the head by a bottle thrown from the Kop.
Steve Kinseys best game for City ? Possibly/ probably..
Kevin Bond at centre back.

That cup game getting crushed outside.....dibble were total nobs considering crushing incidents elsewhere like....erm....Sheffield for example
I think that was the game where loads turned up late due to roadworks or an acciden
Took some Blues ages to get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.