How many times you been Anfield and not seen us win?

First visit to Anfield was around 1989 - not got the best memory but think it might have been first game of the season ( we lost 3-1 ).

Went pretty much every season we were in the top division for the next 20+ years.

Chose the to sack it off after the 2nd leg defeat in the league cup semi final about 8 or 9 years ago. Haven’t been back to Anfield since.

Saw one win out of god knows how many. Hate the place.

dracula-eight.gif

Back to blue next year then.
Obviously not the kit which is the jinx then?

I’ve never been and never will. Had the chance to go numerous times over the years but it just isn’t worth it. We always seem to self implode despite looking the better team and something always happens to get the their fans backs up. I might go when they’re shite again, but we’d probably still lose to them.

I’ve never been and never will. Had the chance to go numerous times over the years but it just isn’t worth it. We always seem to self implode despite looking the better team and something always happens to get the their fans backs up. I might go when they’re shite again, but we’d probably still lose to them.
Hey you should go, maybe it’s been you all this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.